+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: 12/16-12/17 The Voice 5: FINALE Performance and Results

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 12/16-12/17 The Voice 5: FINALE Performance and Results

Despite two of the three finalists being on Team Adam, Jacquie gets the pimp spot. I smell a rat!
    NCLurker likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

If I was brave, I'd go to Jacquie's facebook page and say "I like you but you should NOT win!". But I won't do that because I will receive backlash.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Tessanne Chin - I Have Nothing - 'Nuff said!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Good show! Everyone did a good job, but Tessane is my winner. Jacquie is so young, and that last song was just too big for her. Great talent, just needs to mature. Will is a pleasant singer, and he clearly has a fan base. Just not my cup of tea. Tessane took a big risk with the Whitney song, and I was really impressed with her controlled yet profound performance.

So far Tessane's line has been busy. Hope that's a good sign. I'll keep trying to log a vote!
    Uncle David and BerryCrazy like this.

please God let TC win. I want her to win for many, many reasons.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Great Show! I loved all three. I can see, though, that Adam has Will placing third as his support is lukewarm as compared to TessAnn.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

She hit #1 on itunes, TC did. If she doesn't win now, I will RAGE!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    How does Xtina talk so long about Adam's team members and yet say nothing good about them?

ETA: Jacquie's screamfest of Back to Black was actually painful to listen to.
    How does Christina talk so long about her own contestant and not really talk about her singing? All she talked about was how Jacquie reminds her of herself blah, blah, blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    Great Show! I loved all three. I can see, though, that Adam has Will placing third as his support is lukewarm as compared to TessAnn.
    Adam can be such a dbag. Way to throw your contestant under the bus. That is another negative about Adam's coaching ability. He gets tunnel vision with some of his contestants which does not allow him to see other possibilities with his team mates. It's the Katrina Parker syndrome all over again.

I have to admit I loathe that Whitney Houston song but hearing Tessanne's version gives me tingles up my spine.
    Did anyone else think that her dress looked like Finding Nemo? My eyes bulged when she first starting singing looking at her dress. Thankfully her voice was able to distract from it.

Tessanne FTW!!!!!

I posted an article last week about Cole's Itunes rankings vs the others. Even though he is eliminated, his score is still much higher than the F3. If he hadn't been eliminated he very well could have won this season. Another manipulation of votes, I suspect. Based on the other's totals if they finish in Itunes in this order 1 Tessanne, 2 Jacquie and 3rd Will, Will is still ahead by a mere 2 points. Interesting.
    Last edited by JunkieGirl; 12-17-2013 at 02:42 AM.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Tessanne is #1 with I Have Nothing, and #6 with her Let It Be duet with Adam Levine. She better win, or there's something really wrong with the voting.
    JohnnyK likes this.

To the Point

I would love to see it finished with #1 being Tessanne, #2 Will and Jacquie being #3. I am afraid that Jacquie will be #2 but she has taken all the wrong notes from Xtina. Tessanne and Will both need this much more than Jacquie at this point. What Jacquie needs is someone to step in with some really good coaching (voice & life) to help her be better prepared than she currently is, and dare I say, to undo the coaching Xtina has done?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast