+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 11/4-11/5 11/7 The Voice 5: Live Rounds

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

11/4-11/5 11/7 The Voice 5: Live Rounds

The show is finally Liiiiiiiiiive!

Ugh. Can't stand Adam's hair. Shave it all off again please!

Two really great performances tonight by Ray and Tessanne so I can't choose a favorite right now.

Best comeback goes to James Wolpert as he did a fine job compared to last week's little disaster.

Was Shelbie wearing jeans under that long dress? Is that some kind of new trend, because that's just weird.

Who I want to go through:

Team Adam

Tessanne
    Preston

Team Blake

Cole Vosbury
    Ray Boudreaux

The only person I hope/think is going home is Nick. Fanbases are going to be important here as it seems almost everyone is equally talented, with a few exceptions.

As of last week, Cole is my favorite. I've watched his blinds and Let Her Go over and over and over. I'm not as confident as Blake that he can win this show though.

Just realized that what I loved about the show was the blind auditions and kind of lost interest in the Battle Rounds and KO's. Now it has reversed and I like the battles and KO's more than the blinds. They are definitely a lot more intense and fun than they were the first season.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fan

Re: Nov 4 Live Rounds

So far only three artists have charted on iTunes...all three team Blake. Cole Vosbury at 143 is the highest. Then Caroline Pennell at around 175 and Ray Boudreaux is near the low 190s.

I think Adam's team didn't make as wise song choices as Blake's did. I thought that Gray was off a couple of times and the fact that Cee Lo said he'd never heard the song before was funny. I hear the Paramore song she sang on the radio all the time.

Funny thing. I felt nothing while listening to Tessanne's song. Technically it was fine. But it did not move me. Had hubby watch it and did not tell him why. He felt the same way. I was that way with Amanda Brown a couple of years ago.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

So far only three artists have charted on iTunes...all three team Blake. Cole Vosbury at 143 is the highest. Then Caroline Pennell at around 175 and Ray Boudreaux is near the low 190s.
    That's the work of the Blake worshippers and the country cult. They're doing everything they can to make sure Blake wins again.

Which means I'm out.

So what's the rule? Are we eliminating two from each team? So Wednesday we will have 8 contestants out?

I think the coaches made the song choices this week. Part of why Blake does so well is that he's smart about song choices for his people. Adam doesn't seem to do quite as well with song choices and Ceelo is always trying to push his contestants too far out of their comfort zone and often ends up with not the greatest results.
    navybelle and Jaceegirl like this.

Re: 11/4-11/5 11/7 The Voice 5: Live Rounds

I thought it was a very entertaining show, kind of a shame to see any of them go home. The only one I was bored with was Tessanne. I like her, but just felt bored with the song. So, two go home from each team? Or is it just lowest regardless of team? If that's the case, I wish they'd do all 4 teams before they start eliminating.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I have been a fan of Tessanne from her blind audition. Loved her performance tonight of one of my all time favorite songs. Tessanne FTW!
    NCLurker likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

I think I am on Team Ray. He's different from what we normally hear on the Voice, Cole is a close second. I think Tessanne has an amazing voice and should be recording, but I don't know if she is charismatic enough to pull off the win. I wish she had chosen a different coach. I would like to see what Christina could do with her voice technically.

How is Nic Hawk still on this show? I don't get it. That was just bad.

LOVED James Wolpert this week. I got goosebumps. He's a new favorite.

I'm pulling for Team Adam this season. I normally really like Grey, so I hope she's able to stick around another week to redeem herself.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast