+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 11/4-11/5 11/7 The Voice 5: Live Rounds

FORT Fan

Re: 11/4-11/5 11/7 The Voice 5: Live Rounds

I just haven't gotten into tonight's performances so far like I did last night's. I know they are all talented, but some of them just don't have the "it" factor. Olivia Henken reminds me of Carrie Underwood, so she doesn't stand out at all. So far the only person who stands out for me tonight is Johnny.

Wow...Jacquie Lee was very good. But honestly, my favorite performance of the night was Christina and A Great Big World singing "Say Something". Absolutely beautiful.
    Minney, Duckyface and JohnnyK like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Thank goodness for DVR as the first hour and 45 minutes was kind of a snoozefest.

Best performance: Matthew Schuler

Close 2nd was Jacquie Lee.

Love Jonny but did not like that song for him. I wonder if he is native american? He's hot.

TBH it sounded like Caroline was singing a nursery rhyme. What a weird song. Her fans will eat it up though.

Roar as a country song? No. Just No.

Josh is losing me, I couldn't understand a word he sang.

After Tamara sang, I thought that was the best I'd heard tonight but then came Team Christina. Her team blew CeeLo's out of the water.

This season is pretty exciting as each team has a contender to win the whole thing. Team Blake is the weakest of the bunch though. I have no doubt that the winner will be from team Christina, Adam or CeeLo.

I wish CeeLo would speak in metaphors that I understand and preferably in english. I don't get him. At all.

Who I want to go through:

Team Christina

Matthew Schuler
    Jacquie Lee
    Josh Logan

Team CeeLo

Jonny Grey
    Tamara Chaunice

Caroline will be going thru because Johnny's country cult is buying, buying and voting. LOL.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I'm keeping close tabs on Itunes and Twitter followers this season.
    As of last night/this afternoon here's how everything shook out on Itunes at the close of voting. Current numbers might have changed since.

#3 James Wolpert
    #19 Tessanne Chin
    #23 Will Champlin
    #26 Austin Jenckes
    #28 Ray Boudreaux
    #29 Cole Vosbury
    #57 Preston Pohl
    #75 Nick Hawk
    #79 Shelbie Z

Grey is the only one not to make it into the Top 100 or even the top 200. She was in the high 200's. Nick being so high--ugh. Entertaining yes. Great singer no.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Definitely, Team Xtina is much better than Team Ceelo. It was no contest.

My prediction without looking at iTunes:

Team Xtina:
    1. Jacquie
    2. Matthew
    3. Josh

Team Ceelo
    1. Caroline
    2. Tamara
    3. Jonny

Team Blake
    1. Austin
    2. Cole
    3. Ray

Team Adam
    1. James
    2. Tessane
    3. Will
    short_lived likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'll just expect the worst tomorrow. All my favorites will be eliminated at the same time and there will be a twist that keeps all of Blake's members intact.

This way I won't be surprised and pissed off at my hatred towards the public and their hatred towards me.

Well I'll be pissed off. But hopefully not surprised.

I hate that they've changed the time for Tuesday's show because I just can't stay awake until 11:00 and get up at 5:00 to go to work. Well...I probably could if I was enjoying the show. I saw all of Ceelo's team and wasn't impressed by any of them. For me, it ranged between boring and annoying. I don't get Johnny's appeal, I don't like his voice at all. The girl who sang I Will Survive was screechy as all get out, and didn't even come close to being in the same league as the original. Caroline's song was just kind of silly. I saw the first two of Christina's team and wasn't overly impressed by them either. I'll watch the rest of it eventually, but I think Blake and Adam have more people on their teams that I enjoyed listening to / watching. At the moment, Ray is my favorite, so I hope he stays. If I had a choice, I'd boot off all 8 from Ceelo and Christina's teams.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

FORT Fogey

I like the blind auditions and do not get interested again until the fist elminations.

To the Point

the only one who really got my attention last night was Jacquie. I was very surprised by how much I enjoyed her, and might I say I was totally unimpressed last night for the most part.

There are several that I really like, but I don't know who I think might be my favs for the win. That may change week to week.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I'll just expect the worst tomorrow. All my favorites will be eliminated at the same time and there will be a twist that keeps all of Blake's members intact.

This way I won't be surprised and pissed off at my hatred towards the public and their hatred towards me.

Well I'll be pissed off. But hopefully not surprised.
    Yeah I think I'm gonna be disappointed too. The 6 I really hope make it are Ray Will Tessane Josh Matthew and Jackie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast