+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 11/4-11/5 11/7 The Voice 5: Live Rounds

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 11/4-11/5 11/7 The Voice 5: Live Rounds

I liked James from the beginning. Even his Boston performance which most people didn't like.

I'm pulling for Team Adam this season.
    Me too.

Not because it's Adam, but because of his singers. Overall he does have the best team, imo.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-05-2013 at 09:13 PM.

FORT Fan

I checked in on iTunes and Team Adam has made a comeback. James Wolpert was in the Top 10 and the next closest Voice competitor was much farther down. Nic Hawk was much higher up than I expected him to be quite honestly. He was ahead of the rest of Team Blake. The only member of Team Blake I didn't see chart was Shelby Z.

Does iTunes count in votes this season?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-05-2013 at 09:13 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Does iTunes count in votes this season?
    Yes and they figure in more than the other types of voting because people have to buy them. I read somewhere that it's a formula like iTunes votes are 1, internet votes are like .75 and text votes are .9 (not exact numbers but you get the idea. Don't know how accurate is it, but after looking at iTunes voting last season and the number of people who voted for Judith online, I think there might be some merit to it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-05-2013 at 09:14 PM.

To the Point

yes itunes counts

I agreed with how well Terry did on iTunes voting part! And remember how well Nicholas David did? He was not Team Blake. Cassadee had a big fan base already and I honestly believe it was THAT that tipped her over the edge and gave her the win. That and Blake pushed her into country music. I don't know if she would have won if either one of those elements were not there. Keep the faith at least for a few voting rounds, JohnnyK.

Well if two leave from each team, we're quickly whittling this down.

I hope Team Adam wins. They're the best this year. This is honesty coming from me.
    Allie likes this.

I am completely not country. I don't even particularly care who the coach is. I will buy and vote for the singers I like, and this season I really like Ray, and Austin, and Cole's voices - something about their sound appeals to me.

I enjoyed Nic's performance of Blurred Lines, but his teeth (or lack of) really distracted me. It also sounded like he messed up at one point, but none of the judges mentioned it, so, not sure.

A lot of the other singers are very talented, but for one reason or another, I probably wouldn't buy their songs.
    short_lived likes this.

Oh, and I have to include Jonny in that list of voices I really like. I'm not sure the song tonight was the best choice, but I do like the way he sings.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Oh, and I have to include Jonny in that list of voices I really like. I'm not sure the song tonight was the best choice, but I do like the way he sings.
    Jonny, Will, Stephanie, and Caroline all have voices that I LOVE. None have the strongest voices, but I respond to their tones. Also, I think these 4 bring the most emotion. They are the only ones who make me feel the emotion of the song.

I also like Nic because he brings the emotion. I "feel" him whenever he is on stage...not even his voice so much. Just his energy, passion, and freedom to let lose. I like him a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast