+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 9/30-10/1 The Voice 5: Auditions **West Coast Spoilers**

9/30-10/1 The Voice 5: Auditions **West Coast Spoilers**

Rounds three and four this week. Let's hope for strong, interesting singers this week as well.

Enjoy!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 9/30-10/1 The Voice 5: Auditions **West Coast Spoilers**

Oh gee. Is this already over? I completely forgot. Damn.

Well I'll be catching up later. If nobody comes and posts notes then I'll go ahead.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Oh dear. My fave show is being ruined with all the whining that Blake has won 3 times. Blah, blah, blah. Stop it!

Christina stuff it with the "I got to bring this home." It's not about you, it's about the contestants. Maybe that's why you can't get a contestant into the finals. Rewatch Usher and Shakira--they made it all about their contestants.

I liked that Tamyra girl and the Romanian kid.

The guy who closed out the show? Yes! His voice makes me swoon. And I don't swoon very often.

That kid who sang Blake's song was awful. I'm glad to see that the bar is higher for country singers this season and that not many made it through.

Haven't completely been blown away yet. Still waiting, but there are some good ones.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I haven't watched yet, but Tamyra doesn't happen to be Tamyra Gray, does she? Nah probably not. It would be quite a strange coincidence if so.

FORT Fogey

Interesting that country singers are not in demand this season. Excellent. The kid in the cowboy hat, guitar and hillbilly twang was terrible. He was a parody of old country western style.

I have always like the banter but it was over the top tonight. Blake, time to put your trophies away. Their teasing crossed the line from humor to nasty. I don't think that was intended, it just got away from them.
    Punkin and Babbred like this.

I hate twang. So I'm glad people are finally getting their minds together.

Country Cult is still going on strong so Blake would still win this with a country singer. Adam is just getting desperate that he just needed to get a country singer in his team to appeal to the country voters. Yea, i'm glad that they are not featuring that many country singers this time around although that country girl who won in "And the Winner Is..." and the runner up should audition as they were really good.

Country cult needs to be stopped. Only logical people should be allowed to vote. And remember, the country cult doesn't refer to all country fans. Just the extremely ignorant kinds, which is what unfortunately rules these shows, especially AGT. I will forever hate them and nothing can stop that.

That kid who sang Blake's song was awful. I'm glad to see that the bar is higher for country singers this season and that not many made it through.
    Justin?

If he was about 10 years older the country cult would be all over him. ALL OVER HIM!!!

My God I get so worked up sometimes.

Edit: Now I'm seeing Zach. Him too. Both sucked.
    Last edited by JohnnyK; 10-01-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Oh dear. My fave show is being ruined with all the whining that Blake has won 3 times. Blah, blah, blah. Stop it!

Christina stuff it with the "I got to bring this home." It's not about you, it's about the contestants. Maybe that's why you can't get a contestant into the finals. Rewatch Usher and Shakira--they made it all about their contestants.

I liked that Tamyra girl and the Romanian kid.

The guy who closed out the show? Yes! His voice makes me swoon. And I don't swoon very often.

Haven't completely been blown away yet. Still waiting, but there are some good ones.
    That really bugged me, too! If I had been a contestant, that would have been a VERY RED flag for me.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast