+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: 6/17-6/18 Live Finals **SPOILERS**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 6/17-6/18 Live Finals **SPOILERS**

I'm not a Country fan, but it would be a travesty if Danielle doesn't win this competition.
    NCLurker likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Michelle for the win! I love that girl.
    live4romance likes this.

To the Point

Danielle has an incredible talent and poise for one so young. I think that she truly does have the potential to make it in the world of country music.

Michelle is talented and I enjoy listening to her perform. However, there is something about her that just feels awkward and uncomfortable for me when I watch her. I know that sounds really shallow, but it is just a fact for me.

The Swon Brothers have grown on me and I enjoy watching them perform.

Personally, I really think Danielle should win this thing, but I would not be upset with any of the three. I wish them all well and hope that they all have success in the world of music.

I didn't think any of them stood out last night. Any of them could win and they all deserve it. All three have a future ahead of them in the music world.

I watched live for the first time and was reminded why I always dvr this show.....I don't like listening to Christian M at all...she is worse than Brooke Burke....
    fan*addict likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I agree that it really looks close. This is one contest that I would LOVE to know the final numbers. I voted online last night.

I didn't care for the last song that Danielle performed. I didn't consider it a power song at all. She could have nailed a much more challenging song. I didn't care for Timber either. I never heard that song before. Oh well. I guess at this point, people are going to vote for their favorite regardless. I voted for her anyway.

I didn't get any ick factor from her and Blake doing that song, although, I think Blake showed that he favored Danielle as the winner. That wasn't fair to the Swon's, IMO.

Does anyone recall Gywneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis, who played her DAD in the movie Duet? They sang the song Crusin' together in that movie AND it was released on the radio too. Talk about creepy! To sing that song while staring in to your dad's eyes! Gross. I never understood how they got away with that.

I can't say I would be disappointed with any of the three finalitst winning and that's a switch. I think all three have earned the win.

Man, I sure do dread seeing the Florida Georgia Line perform tonight. They are so cute, but I detest their sound. It goes right through my head. Something about that lead singer's voice is just so annoying to me. They are hugely popular right now. I'm certainly in the minority.

Anyone watching that Million dollar singing contest that comes off after The Voice?
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-18-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Because it's two Country against one Indie I think Michelle has a great chance to win this. However, although I find her pleasant enough, I just don't see a big market for her out there.
    Punkin, march and Duckyface like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

itunes chart has all three in the top 10 this morning; however, Danielle charts higher than the other two.

It does look like a Danielle win, but we'll see.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Does anyone know if they still gave the artists charting in the top 10 during the voting hours 10 votes per purchase of their tune? It only applies for so many hours right? And they have to chart in the top 10 the first hour of the show? Is that right?

Any predictions for the winner and runner up?

I'm almost scared to predict. I know Adam thinks Danielle will win. lol The guy has no filter does he?

I'm going to think a little and post my prediction by this afternoon.
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-18-2013 at 12:03 PM.

My order is:
    1. Swon Brothers
    2. Michelle
    3. Danielle
    I am sure that Danielle will win and I will end up feeling like I wasted so much time getting invested in this show. On a plus side I know that I will NOT be watching next season because I can not stand Xtina and I refuse to watch.
    live4romance and sunshine3331 like this.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I know what you mean Taracran. I dread Christina too. I never detested her, but I prefer Shakira so much more.

How kind and professional of her to support the finalists by wearing the glasses for Michelle and then the cowboy hat for the country artists. How thoughtful and fair to them all. I can't imagine Christina even considering something like that. There is a big difference in them as people. I think The Voice will regret messing with this new cast of coaches.

+ Reply to Thread