+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: 6/17-6/18 Live Finals **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/17-6/18 Live Finals **SPOILERS**

I don't normally like the silly skit stuff, but I thought the ones they did tonight were clever and really funny. Blake is just too funny. He's funnier than many comedians. lol Hey, I have an idea. Blake should get a cast together and do a remake of HeeHaw, a country comedy show from long ago. An updated version with a good cast of muscians could be a hit. They also have musical performances.

I loved seeing all the other contestants they brought back too. This season really did have a lot of talent.
    I like Michelle, but did not care for that rendition of that Beatles song. The melody was too distorted and it ruined it for me.

I'm sad it's over.
    JunkieGirl and Cornholio like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I want a unique genre to win next season. I'm calling that now. To my knowledge Terry might have been the only success to do 70s/80s rock.
    Shoepie likes this.

Darn

So wanted the guys to win. Danielle, while a pretty good voice seems to me another Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber kid. I like more substance. The Swons were not strictly country but country does give them a chance to stretch their chops. I hope they continue to shine.
    taracran likes this.

I think Danielle's voice is much better than Miley or Taylor. Her voice is closer to Carrie Underwood's, IMO.

Someone tell me what that sound is right after Carson says he will announce who is in third place. It sounds like a wild animal yelping or a woman moaning or something. If you recorded, play it back and listen. It's really odd.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

It might have been me expressing frustration at the obvious eventual conclusion.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

What an exciting finale, blood was pumpin' for 1.75 hours!!!

I love Pitbull and all of his songs. XTina ruined that streak.

Loved the 1st bring back performance! Ohhhh Justin you was robbed! They all sounded great together. Wonder if anyone will create a band with former castmates and see how that works out? This group could!

The Blake/Adam bro-mance has hit a snag. With Usher gone next season hope they can patch things up.

I could watch a whole season of the confessionals. Blake always makes me laugh. Daniel-son you missed that last one. The Swons and Danielle's ITM's were hilarious. But I will be happy to never ever see Zach dressed as Shakira after tonight.

Danielle's bring back group did not work. Poor Caroline looked so uncomfortable and was so out of place. The harmonies weren't great either. Sarah and Caroline have such unique voices and are proof that not everyone can sing country.

Despite Cher being there, the highlight of the night was Bob Seger and the Swons. Bob still has that soulful voice, Swons were a nice accompaniment.

Michelle sounded great with One Republic but I missed her bring back group sing.

Danielle and Hunter Hayes sounded good and were so adorable.

The Voice doesn't do a sing-off during results shows so why do they bother when the winner is announced. FIX THAT Jimmy Neutron!!!

Congratulations Danielle!!! Can't wait to hear/see what you will do next. You are the Voice's best chance to have a successful winner! Go get 'em girl!

Mad props to the Swons and Michelle. Thanks for entertaining me this season. Go forth and prosper!! Best wishes to all!

P.S. I am such a sap. I teared up at the end when Blake and Usher were holding hands before the announcement of the winner. Awwwww

P.P.S You're right Debb about Florida Georgia Line. That guy does have such a weird singing voice. Me no likey.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think Danielle's voice is much better than Miley or Taylor. Her voice is closer to Carrie Underwood's, IMO.

Someone tell me what that sound is right after Carson says he will announce who is in third place. It sounds like a wild animal yelping or a woman moaning or something. If you recorded, play it back and listen. It's really odd.
    So glad you got to watch Debb. I did as well and really enjoyed it. I agree with you regarding Danielle's voice being much closer to that of Carrie Underwood and not like Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus at all. Congratulations to her for the win. I also hope we get to hear from the Swon Brothers and Michelle in the future. Watching tonight's show I think there was a lot of talent this season and I am really going to miss watching this show.

Also, just have to wish Blake a Happy Birthday!!! I really think he is a great coach and he has to be very proud of his team. Thanks to Usher and Shakira for making the season such an enjoyable one to watch.

Have no idea what that noise was.

Great idea for a new HeeHaw - brings back lots of memories.

Thank you for all the spoilers tonight...west coast here! Disappointed the Swons didn't win, but never could really get into Michelle's voice.
    tapper01 likes this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey

Such great guest and contestant talent on this show. I never understood all of mediocre singers that would be on other singing shows. Where was the talent!? I'm so glad The Voice makes talent the priority. Michelle was my winner, and I will buy whatever she releases.

Great finale!

I loved every second of that finale! Really enjoyed this season and so not looking forward to Christina being back.
    taracran and Jezebella like this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread