+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 119
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

  1. #101
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,151

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    Is Danielle also from TX, or a more southern state?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey Jaceegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    Babbred That's exciting news when someone comes to your area. I think it would be nice if Holly were included as well, but guess your area has been promoting Amber more. Amber is not my favorite either. She has a very nice voice, but not sure why, she doesn't entertain me like some of the other's do.

    I live very close to where Michelle comes from and I am sure her hometown is going crazy. Her hometown is a very big college town as the University of MA is there as well as many of the surrounding towns that have lots of well known colleges. I tend to listen to country stations on the radio and wouldn't hear what they are saying about Michelle, even though I am sure it is really good.

    I still have no clue who will win this thing, but I think this season in particular has something for everyone and I really hope that the exposure given to all of them help their careers.

    Arielflies Danielle is another Texas girl hailing from Cypress, TX.

  3. #103
    FORT Fogey Mreid1472's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Babbred That's exciting news when someone comes to your area. I think it would be nice if Holly were included as well, but guess your area has been promoting Amber more. Amber is not my favorite either. She has a very nice voice, but not sure why, she doesn't entertain me like some of the other's do.

    I live very close to where Michelle comes from and I am sure her hometown is going crazy. Her hometown is a very big college town as the University of MA is there as well as many of the surrounding towns that have lots of well known colleges. I tend to listen to country stations on the radio and wouldn't hear what they are saying about Michelle, even though I am sure it is really good.

    I still have no clue who will win this thing, but I think this season in particular has something for everyone and I really hope that the exposure given to all of them help their careers.

    Arielflies Danielle is another Texas girl hailing from Cypress, TX.
    This is what i want to happen


    5th-- Swon Brothers
    4th--- Amber
    3rd--- Michelle
    2nd--- Sasha
    1st---- Danielle

  4. #104
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    320

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    This is what i want to happen


    5th-- Swon Brothers
    4th--- Amber
    3rd--- Michelle
    2nd--- Sasha
    1st---- Danielle
    This is what I want to happen

    5th-- Amber
    4th-- Sasha
    3rd-- Swon Brothers

    Would be happy with either Michelle or Danielle winning.
    football_chick and Misty8723 like this.

  5. #105
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    What happens in my ideal world.

    5th. Amber
    4th. Swons
    3rd. Danielle
    2nd. Sasha
    1st. Michelle

    What will probably happen in the real world.

    5th. Swons
    4th. Michelle
    3rd. Sasha
    2nd. Amber
    1st. Danielle


    By the way, Emperor Terricus has announced to his Empire that he'll be performing next week.

  6. #106
    FORT Fogey Babbred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    Looks like I'll be next week. All hail to the Emperor!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

    Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

  7. #107
    I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Where the Thunder Rolls
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    At this point, I'm not sure if I want Michelle to win this as she might be better off signing with a different label and do what Terry is doing. Danielle will be fine if she wins, I think she will have more support both from the Universal label and Blake.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    By the way, Emperor Terricus has announced to his Empire that he'll be performing next week.
    Wonder which single he will perform~~Pictures or In Your Eyes? Soooo excited.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

    Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

  8. #108
    FORT Fan dreamonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    324

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    Adam made a comment about Michelle the other night she has appeared on the show previously unless I was hearing things I am on antibiotic for an ear infection -- lol....can anyone confirm that I could not find anything out.

    Also, not to stir the pot but why didn't Adam and Shakira do the Oklahoma aid show I was just curious and shocked to see that Usher did and i thought Adam and Blake were very good buddies....

    Happy Michelle made it through she is my girl, not gonna win but happy she is getting through she is a good performer.

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,894

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    I wish I could be optimistic about the winner, but until they have a winner with some real success, I'm not expecting too much. Still, I would like to see either Danielle or Amber win at this point. Then Michelle, then Swon Brothers, then Sasha.

    All of these finalists are quite talented. If after one year, they have had no real impact from the show, I'm going to be VERY disappointed.

    OH, did anyone see Cassadee Pope on the Country Music Awards last night? Kree from AI was there too. It was a great awards show. Lenny Kravitz helped open the show with co-host, Jason Aldean. It was really good. Country is really open to everyone right now.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

  10. #110
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,151

    Re: 6/3-6/4- Live Top 6 **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    Adam made a comment about Michelle the other night she has appeared on the show previously unless I was hearing things I am on antibiotic for an ear infection -- lol....can anyone confirm that I could not find anything out.

    Also, not to stir the pot but why didn't Adam and Shakira do the Oklahoma aid show I was just curious and shocked to see that Usher did and i thought Adam and Blake were very good buddies....

    Happy Michelle made it through she is my girl, not gonna win but happy she is getting through she is a good performer.
    I did hear him say that. Something like, "You've been here before." But she hasn't to the best of my recollection and I've watched since the beginning. Maybe he means fronting a band as she does front a band in her real life.

    The explanation I heard for no Shakira/Adam teams in Oklahoma was that the rehearsal schedule for the Voice held them in LA.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.