+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 5/13-5/14- Live Top 12 **SPOILERS**

Re: 5/13-5/14- Live Top 12 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I'm watching the show now, and Judith did hug Sarah when she was called safe.
    I was talking about last week, when Judith was the first one from Adam's team to be named safe. Tonight, Judith hugged Sarah when Sarah was called safe, but when it's was Judith's turn to be safe, she didn't even look at Amber, let alone give her a hug. Judith just walked away, and almost forgetting to acknowledge Adam. Diva.

To the Point

I know that it is difficult to watch these "reality" shows without drawing conclusions about the contestants, but I think we tend to judge these folks based on an edited version and our own preconceptions about people in general without benefit of first hand knowledge. This doesn't necessarily make for a fair or accurate assessment of who they are. Might there be some truth to what we think we are seeing? Of course, but without actually hearing reports of Diva-like behavior from those with whom these contestants are actually living this show with, I just can't see it. We are all different and handle things differently. Yes, Judith has had success and yes she seems more reserved and not necessarily as "engaged" with the others on a personal level as some of the others, but that could be attributed to her being more mature, or more introverted, or more lots of things that have nothing to do with being Diva-like. I'm not saying she isn't a Diva, I am saying there isn't evidence to support that at this point and just thinking that is what one is perceiving it isn't evidence.
    chompstick and Debb70 like this.

So, all of Adam's and Blake's team remains and Usher and Shakira each lost a team member. I agree...I do think Adam and Blake have the strongest team. I don't care for Judith and I don't care for pretty boy on Usher's team...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

All my predictions for going home were wrong this week! Oh well. It goes to show you what I know! lol

All my favorites were safe though. That's good. I thought Garrett had actually improved this week. Oh well. I also didn't think Vedo was the worst.

I really enjoyed the group number by Blake and his team. Blake is obviously enjoying himself. He sounded great and so did his team. He should be proud.

I did listen carefully to The Swon Brothers in that group number and their vocals just don't match up to the level of other current male country singers on the charts now. I listen to the Top 20 Country Hits every week. They just aren't there, IMO.

I know that Shakira stole Sasha from Blake, but did she steal Chris too?

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy View Post
    I was talking about last week, when Judith was the first one from Adam's team to be named safe. Tonight, Judith hugged Sarah when Sarah was called safe, but when it's was Judith's turn to be safe, she didn't even look at Amber, let alone give her a hug. Judith just walked away, and almost forgetting to acknowledge Adam. Diva.
    Some people (myself included) are not comfortable hugging or being hugged. I'm not a fan of Judith, but I can't say whether or not she's a Diva by that.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I know that Shakira stole Sasha from Blake, but did she steal Chris too?
    Shakira was the only one to turn around for Kris in the blind auditions.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Some people (myself included) are not comfortable hugging or being hugged. I'm not a fan of Judith, but I can't say whether or not she's a Diva by that.
    I've seen Judith give hugs before, so I can't concluded she is not comfortable about giving or being hugged. I agree with JunkieGirl (post #55) about the diva comment.

maybe because judith is just a much better singer than Amber and Judith knows it. Im sorry but Amber is overated

Why not??

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I wonder what will displease us about Judith next week.

+ Reply to Thread