+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: 5/6 - 5/8- Live Playoffs **SPOILERS**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 5/6 - 5/8- Live Playoffs **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Caroline looks like Rachel Bilson. Loved the Usher/Adam Superstition performance!
    I mentioned previously that I think she looks like Sabrina Soto from HGTV.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Team Adam

Sarah Simmons- "Angel" Sarah McLachlan
    Don't think that was her strongest performance. Adam knew it too. He gave Amber a standing ovation, but not Sarah. I still think Sarah can win this whole thing, though.

Josiah had a great performance too. I don't think he's cocky. He has expressions like how a model would have posing for the camera, IMO. In time, I think he'll be more relaxed.

I like Cathia, her eyebrows moving up and down a lot in the beginning of her song was a distraction.
    NCLurker likes this.

I just finished watching The Voice because I had it taped so I could watch DWTS. But I liked Amber the most and while Sarah was more pitchy, I still liked her performance too. I also liked Vito, even though he didn't know who Phil Collins is. (unbelievable to me). With a few exceptions on his interpretation, I thought he did fairly well with it. I liked Michele, but her expressions somewhat distract me. I was disappointed with Caroline and if I didn't kmow the song, I wouldn't have known what it was even about. I like the song "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran but Caroline's voice was too low and she mumbled and hurried the words a little too much. In that song, it's important to hear the words in the song. It is not a feel good song, but it does have a story to it. I hope tomorrow night is better. Overall,

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

How does the result show work? Top two from each team are voted through, and then the coaches pick between the two remaining?

I think Caroline and Cathia will be gone. I dont think either should have gone this far in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by mom3 View Post
    I've liked Caroline Glaser, but have to admit I only understood about 10 words she sang there. It's starting to bug me a bit.
    Same here, and since I've never heard that song I still have no idea what it's about. I may have to look it up though.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I was shocked at how much I liked Amber. I knew she was good, but she really stood out last night, IMO. I'm glad they got her out of those mama jeans and business jacket. lol She really stood out in that group number too. I thought they all did great in that song. I didn't want to like her, but I had to give her all my votes.
    I think on-line voting is still open for a little longer. It's so easy. That's what I like about The Voice voting.

I like Sarah too, however, I think that she is trying to manipulate her voice so much that it is distorting it and causing those pitch issues. Why doesn't she just sing?

I couldn't help but love Michelle. I hope she advances. I hope she's a hit.
    Misty8723 likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

This is my first season watching the whole thing and I was impressed. Not by all of them, but a few. The girl who sang True Colors was really good. I liked Judith, but she is a little stand offish and that may hurt her b/c it can be taken as she thinks she's above everyone else
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy
    I like Cathia, her eyebrows moving up and down a lot in the beginning of her song was a distraction.
    That was very distracting/weird. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK
    How does the result show work? Top two from each team are voted through, and then the coaches pick between the two remaining?
    2 will be voted in, the 3rd will be chosen by their coach for a Top 12. If not for that rule, Adam would probably keep all 4.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe
    I think Caroline and Cathia will be gone. I dont think either should have gone this far in the first place.
    I agree with Cathia going home on Wednesday, but not too sure about Caroline. I'll put the rest in spoiler tags
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Caroline has 3 singles on the ITunes Top 200, her audition song (Tiny Dancer) and BR (Put Your Records On) and A-Team). So people are buying her music, whether they are also voting is unknown. Sarah also has 3 songs in the Top 200, Judith has 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70
    I think on-line voting is still open for a little longer. It's so easy. That's what I like about The Voice voting.
    It's not easy anymore! BOOHISS The Voice/NBC. Being from Canada we are no longer allowed to vote on the NBC site (you are out of the geographical area) Bummer. Wonder why they changed it after 3 seasons?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Team Adam has a very strong group. Unfortunately, one of them will have to go. If I have a choice, I will take two out from Team Usher. It looks like Judith Hill may be going home (over Caroline Glaser) if Adam thinks that he will go further with Caroline.

Itunes Rankings:

17. Amber Carrington
    26. Michelle Chamuel
    30. Sarah Simmons
    34. Caroline Glaser
    82. Judith Hill
    177. Josiah Hawley
    182. VEDO

Cathia....nowhere in sight. Biggest mistake by Usher to select her over Ryan who Usher would have gone farthest than any in his team. And speaking of Ryan Innes, I liked him on Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/ryaninnesmusic

+ Reply to Thread