+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: 5/6 - 5/8- Live Playoffs **SPOILERS**

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 5/6 - 5/8- Live Playoffs **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I keep saying she looks like Sabrina Soto from HGTV and Target Ads...photos...

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Yeah I can see it too. She kinda looks like Ali Fedotowsky too, not in all photos just that one. Caroline has a nicer smile/teeth than Ali though.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70
    Justin had my hottie meter going crazy.
    Glad someone else mentioned that, thought I was the only one!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I think this show the voice has better singers than american idol. so many talented people. sasha danielle judith and sarah are my favorites. I really hope one of them win.

I LOVE the judges this season -- I think I am watching more them rather than the performers I don't feel "connected" to anyone of em...

Judith -- yes, Diva all the way -- I did not like her hair it was awful she looked pained to me and it looked like she could not move her head LOL

Danielle -- so next week will be her 5th performance EVER...lets keep the countdown going personally enough of it already -- she reminds me of a young Lindsay Lohan. I don't care for her -- I can see this going to her head.

Josiah -- omg why is he even on here?

Sasha -- I think Shakira needs to work with her to get into the tv viewer she feels so cold to me I think she is another diva.

Michelle - loved the rendition she did of the song it was truly the highlight of the night for me. I guess maybe she is the only I really like a little

The others I don't even know their names....shows how much I feel connected...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Well, given that judith had the lowest sales on itunes of adam's team maybe they are counting those votes...?
    Well I can't believe that Judith would have more phone votes than Sarah or Caroline considering that they ranked way up high on iTunes chart than Judith . Are votes still multiplied by 10 if they make the top 10?

So Adam was actually expecting Judith to land the bottom 2 and was ready to eliminate her until the voting public threw a curve ball on him.

Adam had no choice but to keep Sarah who is his top favorite and cut Caroline (has 4 songs still in the top 200) who he thinks has great potential and would like to mentor further in the game. He should give Caroline to Usher or Shakira because she is charting higher than 3 of their other members that made it for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I LOVE the judges this season -- I think I am watching more them rather than the performers I don't feel "connected" to anyone of em...

Judith -- yes, Diva all the way -- I did not like her hair it was awful she looked pained to me and it looked like she could not move her head LOL

Danielle -- so next week will be her 5th performance EVER...lets keep the countdown going personally enough of it already -- she reminds me of a young Lindsay Lohan. I don't care for her -- I can see this going to her head.

Josiah -- omg why is he even on here?

Sasha -- I think Shakira needs to work with her to get into the tv viewer she feels so cold to me I think she is another diva.

Michelle - loved the rendition she did of the song it was truly the highlight of the night for me. I guess maybe she is the only I really like a little

The others I don't even know their names....shows how much I feel connected...LOL
    ha ha you are hilarious yeah Judith's hair was pretty bad not sure how Josiah or Garrett made it this far either

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    ha ha you are hilarious yeah Judith's hair was pretty bad not sure how Josiah or Garrett made it this far either
    Because there"s nobody else better on their teams. Karina and Cathia are not even marketable and they really are nothing special. They are quite generic. At least with Josh and Garrett, the girls will vote for them. Judith is not current, she should have been eliminated but Adam couldn't because America voted her in. I still cannot believe that she outvoted Caroline who was beating her handily in the iTunes charts, considering that they threw out all online voting. Is downloading iTunes music considered online voting?

Judith is not my favorite, but I can easily see why Judith would get more voter than Caroline. IMO Caroline has very small range and weak voice. It's nice she's doing well on Itunes. She's cute as a button.

I like the tone of voice and the songs that are sung more than I care about range. Some of my all time favorites didn't / don't have all that much range. I would rather listen to someone like Caroline than someone like Judith any day of the week.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

A potential duo for the next season of the Voice. If these two don't make your day, there may be something wrong!

Pumpcast News, Part 1 - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - YouTube

+ Reply to Thread