+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: 4/1 and 4/2 The Voice 4 Blind Auditions **west coast spoilers**

Re: 4/1 and 4/2 The Voice 4 Blind Auditions **west coast spoilers**

I think of this picture (my new avatar) every time he's on... and I even cropped it a little to keep it PG.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I think of this picture (my new avatar) every time he's on... and I even cropped it a little to keep it PG.
    I love this!

Just so that we don't get too off topic in this thread I am going to go to Adam thread and post my FB cover of him... it's my favourite pic!

Ummm, okay... I thought once upon a time we had separate threads for each coach. I'll put it in the Season 4 judges thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?

Impossible things are being done every day.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

You girls!
    cubsfan55 likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

LOL Cubsfan!

I don't think it's against the rules to post pics of the coaches in these threads. Post away, people. That is an awesome avatar, Gutmutter. *drool*

Blake was on the Tonight show last night and on The Talk today. He is just so darned funny and charming. Sharon Osbourne embarassed herself as usual. She is too overtly sexual with guests, so much that they have to bleep out what she says.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

If you want to see the full version, just do a Google search.
    I am sooooo enjoying The Voice over American Idol this season. I slept through most of AI last night and didn't miss it. The judges are such windbags! We hear way more of them than the contestants! The Voice has the perfect mix of GOOD vocalists and hilarious coach interaction. I'm looking forward to the battle rounds where they pit their own choices against each other... and get to steal from each other. That is exciting, too.
    sparklete likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I haven't commented until now because, frankly, I've been underwhelmed by the contestants. That could change next week; I certainly hope so. Compared to last season when we had Emperor Terricus, Amandina, Soul Man Nicholas and Weird-but-Good Melanie, this season is just dull. Don't get me wrong; there's plenty of contestants this season who have good voices. I just haven't heard anyone with that special spark like the All-Star Quartet mentioned above. I do see potential for the the Swan Brothers, Brandon, and the other raspy voiced male singer last night. So far they are my favorites. (And thanks for the heads up whoever said one of the Swans had been on AI. I thought that name sounded familiar.)

Also, after viewing Tuesday's show, I have come to the conclusion that half the girls in America wants to be Miranda Lambert. Hasn't it been every season now that Blake has taken some young girl who wants to be a big country star under his wing? I hope this one works out.

The only thing I really like so far is the judges. Like everybody else, I agree that it's such a breath of fresh air having the new judges. I did like Ce-Lo, but it seemed like half the time he just wanted to drool over the female contestants. It's good to have judges who actually take the show seriously. And the bantering and interactions are way better. It's like this show has had a whole new life breathed into it.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post

The only thing I really like so far is the judges. Like everybody else, I agree that it's such a breath of fresh air having the new judges. I did like Ce-Lo, but it seemed like half the time he just wanted to drool over the female contestants. It's good to have judges who actually take the show seriously. And the bantering and interactions are way better. It's like this show has had a whole new life breathed into it.
    I think CeeLo was in a lot of pain for the last seasons.. i read somewhere he has bad back issues. Reason he took this gig in the first place.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

"I do see potential for the the Swan Brothers, Brandon, and the other raspy voiced male singer last night. So far they are my favorites. (And thanks for the heads up whoever said one of the Swans had been on AI. I thought that name sounded familiar.)"

Do you mean Swon Bros. or Midas Whale? Midas Whale has the former AI contestant, Jon Peter Lewis.

Maybe the Swon Bros. have a former contestAnt also...if you did mean Swon Bros......nevermind. LOL

+ Reply to Thread