+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/17 & 12/18 The Voice: Season 3 Top 3 FINAL Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/17 & 12/18 The Voice: Season 3 Top 3 FINAL Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Sadly, I still think it's Cassadee's to lose. Uh, win, I mean.. I will be very surprised if she doesn't.
    I think that based on performances tonight, Nicholas was the best, too.
    He keeps me awake!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Re: 12/17 & 12/18 The Voice: Season 3 Top 3 FINAL Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

I have such a soft spot for Terry. Nicholas is my second favorite. But really, I congratulate any of the top three who win. Getting the fans out is key. I know I have done my best and got lots of songs to download from my favorite getting this far. Go Terry!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I think that based on performances tonight, Nicholas was the best, too.
    I was disappointed twice tonight. First when I went to iTunes to purchase 'Lean on Me' only to find it was a studio version, not the live version. (I purchased it anyway) Then I went to iTunes again later to purchase the duet with CeeLo. Unfortunately, it isn't being offered.

With luck there will be a YouTube or NBC version of the live performances that I can record.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I believe it's the recording contract and $100,000.
    Thanks!

Cassadee got the pimp spot. Why am i not surprised? They wanted her to win and it's because she's the most marketable. The Voice has not produced any bankable superstar in the mold of Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, or Chris Daughtry but they think Cassadee may be that person.
    Allie likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Which is why it would be sweeter if their evil plans failed.
    Allie, Debb70 and Babbred like this.

FORT Fogey

Listened to the show, and Nicholas' voice won the night for me! All of my votes to him

I fell asleep! I hope I can find it on hulu or somewhere.
    Count your blessings!

I think they want Cassadee to win as well. If you look at AI, the female winners, Kelly & Carrie, seem to really do better after the show. There have been some guys to get some fame, Clay Aikin, Adam Lambert, etc... but they didn't WIN.
    I just love the format of The Voice, so I think I'd like a marketable breakout winner to make sure the show keeps going, but I'm sure regardless of who wins, all three of these folks will get recording contracts.

Biggest disappointment for me was that Amanda Brown went home to soon. I would buy her music.
    Allie and norealityhere like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I was disappointed twice tonight. First when I went to iTunes to purchase 'Lean on Me' only to find it was a studio version, not the live version. (I purchased it anyway) Then I went to iTunes again later to purchase the duet with CeeLo. Unfortunately, it isn't being offered.

With luck there will be a YouTube or NBC version of the live performances that I can record.
    Uncle David - are you talking about "Play that Funky Music"? If so, it was available on iTunes Canada right after the show ended so I would think it should have been on iTunes US as well? I had to dig for it though...
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread