+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/17 & 12/18 The Voice: Season 3 Top 3 FINAL Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 12/17 & 12/18 The Voice: Season 3 Top 3 FINAL Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Download hundreds of copies of the same Terry and Nicholas songs, please.
    Allie likes this.

Re: 12/17 & 12/18 The Voice: Season 3 Top 3 FINAL Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

I LOVED Nicholas and CeeLo on Play That Funky Music!!! That was so much fun .

Funky Music was so much fun!

WOW... they actually mentioned that she was previously in a band. Too bad they didn't mention how relatively successful it was.
    Allie and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Download hundreds of copies of the same Terry and Nicholas songs, please.
    Isn't there some trick to downloading more than once? I think I saw it in another thread.

That is quite the mullet dress.

Is she singing for votes? We all know she isn't going to be a country singer yet she has sang a couple of them now. I prefer folks stick with who they are like Terry and Nicholas.

Edited to add: of course she's singing for votes but is she trying to get the country vote?
    souljourney likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Isn't there some trick to downloading more than once? I think I saw it in another thread.
    YES. You need to get the page that has The Voice on it on iTunes (of Terry's songs, of course). Go to the song listing on the right. Buy the song normally once. Then immediately click on the button that has the price on it. It will say you bought it and ask if you want to download it again for free. Do that 9 times. Let me know if you need more info and I will get the page up and make sure I am telling you right.
    football_chick and JohnnyK like this.

I wasn't surprised she chose this. I think they all know it's good vote getting. She's even mentioned herself how she prefers other genres, but rarely sang anything but country.
    CupidGuest and football_chick like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Is she singing for votes? We all know she isn't going to be a country singer yet she has sang a couple of them now. I prefer folks stick with who they are like Terry and Nicholas.

Edited to add: of course she's singing for votes but is she trying to get the country vote?
    Maybe. It's known that country fans are the strongest voters on these shows. Ugh, what a ploy. I hope they won't fall for it and she loses.

+ Reply to Thread