+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Wooohooooo! Nicholas and Terry are both in the finals! As it should be.

I'm so curious how next week will go. Will it be a Team Blake F2 or Blake/CeeLo F2? Or is the voting blocs of Cassadee and Terry so big that they had to go with the F3 finale so as to keep up some suspense as to who would win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy384
    Plus, I have to believe he turned many voters off with his constant "poor me" stories that seemed to reach and exaggerate more than anything: one teacher out of dozens once said he couldn't sing when he was a young kid (as if most younger kids have fully developed voices yet--especially boys) and the super storm mention (where we saw NO evidence of any damage last night or any personal evidence immediately following the disaster--which Im sure they would have eagerly displayed if there was any damage). I know TPTB push for drama but Trevin just seems over-the-top and when there are REAL people with REAL misfortunes suffering it makes me angry that these contestants try to play on the voters sympathy and generosity.
    I believe that the producers wanted Trevin/CeeLo to win and that's why they focused so much on his story. What they didn't expect was Cassadee Pope. Her fanbase was huge from the start and are like a tsunami voting bloc. Looks like Blake will have back to back wins. Good for him/Cassadee/her fans, not good for me. haha.

ETA: I love the confessionals. Everyone is so funny.

So it wasn't just me~~Juliet sounded awful. I thought there was something wrong with the audio on my TV, but apparently not.
    Allie and Jaceegirl like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I've been only a sometime viewer this season. I've liked Nicholas all along. Last night, I could hear the tv but not see it while I was doing some work, and to me, Nicholas and Terry's performances were the best. I like country/pop music, but Cassadee sounded only "okay" to me.
    taracran, Allie and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I don't recall Juliette being this awful last season. Was she?
    She was last seasons Cassadee. Everyone loved here and thought she was wonderful. I never liked her and her voice was like nails on a chalkboard to me. Kind of like Cassadee's this season.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    This guy should have won last year, but he represented Xtina, which is a big "no no".
    He was by far the best one last season. He was "The Voice"
    Allie, Babbred and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by taracran View Post
    She was last seasons Cassadee. Everyone loved here and thought she was wonderful. I never liked her and her voice was like nails on a chalkboard to me. Kind of like Cassadee's this season.
    She sounds awful!!! ugh. Juliette that is, she is on right now
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow! Chris Mann what a voice.
    taracran, Allie and Jaceegirl like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

They really need to stop doing group/duets when the voices do not match one another. My ears hurt, LOL
    Allie and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by taracran View Post
    They really need to stop doing group/duets when the voices do not match one another. My ears hurt, LOL
    I agree.

I just heard Nicholas and Trevyn- not good . In fact Nicholas didn't sound as good imho
    taracran and Allie like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I am absolutely blown away! I held out no hope that Nicholas would make it through. And, I certainly didn't see Trevyn going home.

GO NICHOLAS!!!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I am absolutely blown away! I held out no hope that Nicholas would make it through. And, I certainly didn't see Trevyn going home.

GO NICHOLAS!!!
    I knew that Trev was a goner when he didn't make it in the top 10 iTunes. And was so far away from top 10. That is what is needed to win when there are so few spots left. Plus the internet buzz around him died down a couple of weeks ago. And Nicholas got in the top 10, what, 3 times? He has had steady support. I was nervous for Terry until he got in the top 10 and got that 10x multiplier. I do think that Cassadee is a lock for the top prize, although I will still do all I can to add my voice to my pick's total.
    Gala62 and Jaceegirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread