+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/10 & 12/11 The Voice: Season 3 Top 4 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Nicholas is the last contestant moving on!!!!!!
    Allie and Jaceegirl like this.

HOORAY!! Nicholas moves on to the finals
    CupidGuest and Allie like this.

Ok. I'm just happy it's Nicholas.....
    Allie, Babbred and Jaceegirl like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yay!

Come on guys! Take down Cassadee! Terricus and Nicholas Soup!
    Allie, Katydyd, Babbred and 1 others like this.

WTG Nicholas - I was hoping he didn't faint!
    Allie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Gotta admit it is nice not to have all the same type of singers. We have pop, rock and soul. Pop sells the best with the younger crowd especially, so I would say Cassadee is the front runner. I am just glad my two favorites for quite a while made it to the finals! :-)
    Babbred, JohnnyK and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    You guys are too funny I just meant it's not like there are 4 pineapples on the stage
    Hmmm pineapples. Yummy. So that would be punk rock, right? Figure the top is like spiky hair. lol Sorry, been a hhhhhaaaarrrrrddddd day.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    She seems to give more actual advice than most. It is just how it is delivered and wrapped up with meness!
    If you can parcel out her advice/suggestions and she doesn't hate the contestants... she does indeed give some of the best advice.
    Allie likes this.

OK, Cassadee needs to stop being cute. Watched the clip where she touched Terry's nose while they were performing (Terry really changed his style to go with hers, didn't he? Softer low range and did not blast over her like he could do). And how nervous she looked standing there before Terry's name was called. I don't think that was acting. She HAS to know she is the favorite with a huge fan base, but she still looked nervous. Nicholas looked terrified. Trevin almost looked the calmest in that first clip. Almost like he knew he was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    OK, Cassadee needs to stop being cute. Watched the clip where she touched Terry's nose while they were performing (Terry really changed his style to go with hers, didn't he? Softer low range and did not blast over her like he could do). And how nervous she looked standing there before Terry's name was called. I don't think that was acting. She HAS to know she is the favorite with a huge fan base, but she still looked nervous. Nicholas looked terrified. Trevin almost looked the calmest in that first clip. Almost like he knew he was gone.
    Watched the clip of the last spot. Trevin knew. Trevin will get the coaching he needs and will be better for it. Emotionally and talent-wise. Consistency will get there. Congrats to the final 3.

+ Reply to Thread