+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 11/26 & 11/27 The Voice: Season 3 Top 8 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/26 & 11/27 The Voice: Season 3 Top 8 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    lalalala I can't hear you. lalalala.
    It hurts my heart that she will not be going home tomorrow because of how mediocre everyone else was.
    Allie likes this.

my faves tonight? Amanda & Nicholas, followed by everyone else
    Katydyd likes this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

So who is going home tomorrow? I think maybe Cody...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Bottom 2? Trevin/Dez?
    Shoepie, Allie and Katydyd like this.
    Count your blessings!

who do we think is in danger? I'm thinking Trevin, Melanie and maybe Cody or Dez.
    Allie likes this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Bottom 2? Trevin/Dez?
    Yes please on at least Dez. But he has the vote-for-the-cute guy dialers. I really don't think he will be going home. I hope Terry did not alienate his rocker base.
    JohnnyK likes this.

I think everyone except Amanda, Nicholas and UGH Cassadee are potentially in danger.
    Babbred likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

All the WGWG lovers are voting for Dez.

I had a nightmare a couple nights ago that he won and Amanda finished second. I never want a nightmare like that again!

Just checked iTunes. Melanie sang "Too Close" right? So far her song is at 130. Her's was the first new The Voice song I found.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

My fave performances of the night were Terry, Melanie and Amanda. If I had to only pick one, that would be Terry. He did a fantastic job with Over and it does sound better as a rock tune.

And so it continues.........XTina acting like a royal witch to contestants not on her team. What is her beef with Amanda I wonder? Why does she have to revert to behaviour that is reminiscent of a teen aged girl?

I'm a little nervous for Amanda. Every single girl that has performed first has gone home, hope that is not true this week. And didn't Cassadee get the pimp spot last week too?

This show needs to keep Cody. He is so entertaining to watch and always makes me smile!

I love Nicholas and did like his performance, although some of the changes he/CeeLo made were just odd. I felt so bad for him singing that Journey song, he looked so out of place!

I found an awesome performance by Nicholas singing a Beatles song:

Across The Universe

Arielflies, Allie, Gala62 and 2 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread