+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 11/26 & 11/27 The Voice: Season 3 Top 8 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/26 & 11/27 The Voice: Season 3 Top 8 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Was it the Roxie or Apollo Theater that Adam dissed last week? It came up and he dissed it TWICE. Said they cheated his band or something. How odd is that?

Debb, it was the Roxy. I guess Adam's band played there a long time ago and didn't get a dressing room or some such. boo hoo

The Roxy reacts to Adam Levine's 'Voice' rant

Adam Levine: Apologize to the Roxy - latimes.com
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Debb, it was the Roxy. I guess Adam's band played there a long time ago and didn't get a dressing room or some such. boo hoo

The Roxy reacts to Adam Levine's 'Voice' rant

Adam Levine: Apologize to the Roxy - latimes.com
    OMG. Adam really has lost it. Considering Adam's vocal abliity, he should be thanking his lucky stars that he has come so far in the music business. But to trash a place like that, is just crazy. Maybe, he's gotten too big for his pants.

Earlier in the thread, somebody mentioned Trevyn singing schmaltzy ballads all the time. That got me to thinking....what should he sing next?

That country song where the male singer disses his ex-GF. "What Do You Think of Me Now?" or something like that.

Or my favorite..."Wind Beneath My Wings," for the good teacher who saved him from the bad one.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I guess what I meant to say about Melanie coming out is that she should work on making some parts of her song more dramatic or with a higer range or something. She approaches it, but then backs down. Maybe it's a lack of confidence that she can push the volume or hit a higher note. I really think that would be nice to see. I still like her, but think that if she keeps it too monotone, it could get old.
    That's probably what Xtina meant when she said that Melanie didn't go anywhere with the song. She's too mellow.
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread