+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 11/19 & 11/20 The Voice: Season 3 Top 10 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/19 & 11/20 The Voice: Season 3 Top 10 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Now now, JohnnyK. She is your No. 1 lady spot (boy that sounds wrong somehow). Just listen to some Terry again to get into the right frame of mind.

While I enjoy Amanda, I just got a weird vibe from her last show when she was standing there in the final 4 to see who moves on. It looked like she was faking being nervous or something. : shrugs : Maybe I am reading too much into it, but everyone else seemed more anxious or excited or something. She is still in the top 6 for me based on talent, though.

It's weird, but I got that vibe, too. She just stood there with a little bemused smile on her face. That could be due to a couple of things.

1. She knows she's THAT good and that it's not likely she's going anywhere anytime soon.

2. Even in the very unlikely scenario of her getting voted off soon, somebody almost certainly will give her a contract. Wasn't she a back-up singer to some big star? And she's obviously wowed the judges, so I doubt they will let her just disappear.

So maybe she truly wasn't nervous. You could interpret that as either arrogance or confidence.
    Last edited by Babbred; 11-25-2012 at 06:02 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by taracran View Post
    As the seasons go in I get less and less into it. I loved Season 1, Season 2 I watched but not all of the shows and this Season I could care less about. I really liked Bryan but now he is gone, my second favorite would be Dez. I do not understand how Cassadee is so popular. I do not like her at all but that is what happens when you get America involved in voting just like American Idol. It is no longer about finding "The Voice"
    I have been more interested this season than last. I agree about Bryan, but I don't understand how Dez is so popular (I kind of agree about Cassadee). It is funny how different people's opinions are. I think Dez would do VERY well on AI because of people voting on how cute he is (not saying he can't sing, but I find the others more talented, or should I say to my taste).

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Dez is popular because of how he looks. Cassadee is popular because of her past success, and possibly also because of the country songs she has sung.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I have been more interested this season than last. I agree about Bryan, but I don't understand how Dez is so popular (I kind of agree about Cassadee). It is funny how different people's opinions are. I think Dez would do VERY well on AI because of people voting on how cute he is (not saying he can't sing, but I find the others more talented, or should I say to my taste).
    Maybe because I'm not a young girl, but I don't think Dez is all that cute.
    Allie likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Dez is popular because of how he looks. Cassadee is popular because of her past success, and possibly also because of the country songs she has sung.
    I kind of like Cassadee and I have no idea who she is or what kind of success she had in the past.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread