+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 11/19 & 11/20 The Voice: Season 3 Top 10 Round and Results!! **SPOILERS**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 11/19 The Voice: Season 3 Top 10 Round!! **SPOILERS**

My overall Favorite Four are Terricus, Amandina, Melanie, and Nicholas Soup, with Bryan as fifth and the others below that.
    Jezebella and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    My overall Favorite Four are Terricus, Amandina, Melanie, and Nicholas Soup, with Bryan as fifth and the others below that.
    I could live with those, But my only real top one is Terry. The others I am unsure where they place. I think even though Amanda is awesome, I would have her number 3 for me. But I would not complain if she won.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Everyone on the internet is going around saying how amazing Cassadee was tonight. Was she? I didn't see the end.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Cody was all kinds of awesome, performance wise. Has he sang a song sung by a man yet? lol
    Actually I was going to ask the same question. But he did sing a man's song. "Freedom" by George Michael but i'm not sure if that counts.

Anyway....here are the rankings as of 12MN PT:

1. Over You (The Voice Performance) - Cassadee Pope
    14. Seven Nation Army (The Voice Performance) - Melanie Martinez
    16. Stars (The Voice Performance) - Amanda Brown
    19. Lean On Me (The Voice Performance) - Nicholas David
    34. Feeling Good (The Voice Performance) - Dez Duron
    75. Summer of '69 (The Voice Performance) - Terry McDermott
    92. New York State of Mind (The Voice Performance) - Bryan Keith

In trouble:
    Cody
    Sylvia
    Trevyn

iTunes download counts as 10 votes per download. So VOTE VOTE VOTE!
    JohnnyK likes this.

Loved the show tonight! Everyone sang very well. Didn't like the song Cody sang, but he is definitely a showman. Brian, Terry, Sylvia and Amanda are my favorites. I didn't like Sylvia at first but tonight she was excellent. I think Melony and Cody are probably the two who will go home. Not because they were bad, just that the others were stronger. Dez was one of the weaker ones for me because he stretches the runs out a little too long and is a little flat at times---but good effort tonight and improving.

well after seeing jammyjoes post, maybe Melanie (spelled correctly this time) isn't in trouble. She has a lovely voice and I wouldn't be disappointed if she stays but I don't want my favorites to leave either. Can this be a non-elimination round....I wish

I'd love a Saint Nicholas win!
    And now I want him to put out a Christmas CD.
    Count your blessings!

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Bryan Keith is my favourite ever since the first night, with Terry a close second. Amanda was great last night, as was Nicholas. I was shocked at how beautifully Sylvia sang last night. I never understood what was supposed to be so special about Trevin....he always sounds off key to me, and all he does is yell. I am so over him. I also just can not get into Melanie at all, although her performance last night, was less gag worthy, as her others have been. JMHO of course. I must have missed Cassadee's perfomance...I have no memory of it all. Thanks
    Karey

I thought everyone did quite well last night, but I don't get the amusement with Cassadee. Maybe she reminds the young fans of Taylor Swift. I get that. Cassadee is the only one that I don't care for, but the most popular on the show. Oh well. It doesn't really matter who wins the thing. Have any of you heard from this show's previous winners? Have they toured? Just curious.

My favorites are Sylvia, Melanie, and Dez.

I gave all my votes to Sylvia. Here's the site to vote. Just a few more minutes on the east coast left to vote.

The Voice : Vote
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-20-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    So many are! I think what make a successful singer is that as a listener you don't realize the repetitiveness.
    *I* realize how repetitive most of them are, and that's why I don't listen to current music - it's too annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    GOOD GOD, Amandina is KILLING IT!!! <333

She's definitely my favorite female singer in this competition. If Terricus can't win, she shall!!
    I guess I'm one of the few on here that don't really care for Amanda (other than her Dream On performance). I recognize the talent, but when she starts belting, I lower the volume. I'm just not a fan of that belting style of singing.

I would say Melanie is my favorite, I hope she makes it through.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I liked Nicholas' performance. It wouldn't be top of the night, but's nowhere near the bottom either.
    I would put it near the top, in fact my top two (in no particular order) would be Melanie and Nicholas. However, those pants were very distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    This is horrid by Trevyn.
    He should have listened to CeeLo and Jennifer Hudson and done something different
    Having never heard the Usher version, I thought it was okay and actually liked it better than any of his past performances. Very tired of always ballads.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-20-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread