Thread: 11/5 The Voice: Season 3 Live Playoff Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/5 The Voice: Season 3 Live Playoff Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

iTunes Top 100

13. Dream On (The Voice Performance) - Amanda Brown
    49. My Happy Ending (The Voice Performance) - Cassadee Pope
    67. Hit the Road Jack (The Voice Performance) - Melanie Martinez
    83. Don't Stop Believin' (The Voice Performance) - Terry McDermott
    98. Iris (The Voice Performance) - Bryan Keith

So it looks like Melanie will be voted in by America and not Bryan. I do believe that Adam will keep Bryan though. As for Blake, since Cassadee will be voted in, he has to decide between Julio, Liz, and Michaela. I don't think Julio has wide appeal (who would download his songs?). So it's between Michaela and the only country singer left in the show. But I believe that he'll keep Michaela as she is quirky while Liz is very generic.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 11-06-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I think Bryan's moving on for sure, as are Amanda and Terry. I think Liz and Julio might also be moving on. Loren and Joselyn are probably out. The others I don't know.
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    iTunes Top 100

13. Dream On (The Voice Performance) - Amanda Brown
    49. My Happy Ending (The Voice Performance) - Cassadee Pope
    67. Hit the Road Jack (The Voice Performance) - Melanie Martinez
    83. Don't Stop Believin' (The Voice Performance) - Terry McDermott
    98. Iris (The Voice Performance) - Bryan Keith

So it looks like Melanie will be voted in by America and not Bryan. I do believe that Adam will keep Bryan though. As for Blake, since Cassadee will be voted in, he has to decide between Julio, Liz, and Michaela. I don't think Julio has wide appeal (who would download his songs?). So it's between Michaela and the only country singer left in the show. But I believe that he'll keep Michaela as she is quirky while Liz is very generic.
    Looks good on the iTunes list. I didn't know that buying the songs also counted as a vote. So I made sure to buy Terry's last night. I think Michaela will be a coach's save

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

All but Joselyn are in the Top 200 on Itunes. It's easy to tell who's gone from Adam's team not so easy with Blake's team. He might want to save Liz because he did say he wanted to bring a country performer far along in the show. If it was me, I'd want Michaela, Cassadee and Terry. I don't like Liz, so I won't mind when she goes home.

Melanie has 4 songs in the Top 200, including last night's performance.
    Cassadee has 3 songs in the Top 200, including last night's performance.
    Amanda has 2.
    Terry has 2.

I wonder how ticked off Simon Cowell is right now because The Voice and The XFactor will go head to head AGAIN on Wed and Thursday. TeeHee.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Newbie

Just watched the show.
    Amanda Brown - wow!!
    Not just Adam, but Cee Lo and Blake were on their feet applauding her.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    All but Joselyn are in the Top 200 on Itunes. It's easy to tell who's gone from Adam's team not so easy with Blake's team. He might want to save Liz because he did say he wanted to bring a country performer far along in the show. If it was me, I'd want Michaela, Cassadee and Terry. I don't like Liz, so I won't mind when she goes home.

Melanie has 4 songs in the Top 200, including last night's performance.
    Cassadee has 3 songs in the Top 200, including last night's performance.
    Amanda has 2.
    Terry has 2.
    The biggest decision will come with Blake...it seems like a ton of folks voted for Terry here but I wonder how well he did in general with the main voting bloc--the kid/tweens/young adults? Even though Michaela didn't get a lot of Itunes love she may have a lot of votes. And, then there is Liz. I think we are discrediting her because of the lack of Itunes numbers but the country voters usually show up in full force for people they like...so, if she has hooked them (it will be harder since she is not a guy) then she could easily take the 2nd spot behind Cassadee. Here are the scenarios:

Blake:

1: (this is definite as tptb will take "purchase" votes over calls anyday, regardless of how many people actually phoned/texted): Cassadee is in based on sales.

2: Terry, Michaela or Liz. Again, probably Terry based on sales unless the producers think they can tweak Mkichaela to make her a little more mainstream and increase productivity in the near future. She certainly has the talent. As for Liz, if the country bloc showed up in force she could be in as well.

Blake's pick-- If Terry doesn't get an auto audience save I think he is out...Blake loves having a country artist and he seems to genuinely like and believe in Michaela. I believe he would have a very hard decision between Michaela and Liz but he might surprise us and actually pick Michaela. Either one of these girls against Terry?--he picks the girl.

Adam:
    top - Melanie and Amanda. If there is some shock here then he will advance them as his choice. Seems like the rd spot is wideopen....thoughts?

Hubby and I were working on a project Monday night, so who was good enough to make us look up and take notice? Not many.

Terry--I will love him all the way to the final. However, I have to confess that I didn't find his performance all that spectacular. I think it's because, as somebody said above, I always hear the "Glee" version of that song now, no matter who is singing it.

Liz--I died laughing when she sang this song. There's a talk radio host who uses the chorus of this song for their theme. Until Monday night, therefore, I thought the song was about patriotism, Mom, and apple pie. Obviously that host has never listened to the rest of the song.

Michaela--love her, too, but also didn't get the judge's raving.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    The biggest decision will come with Blake...it seems like a ton of folks voted for Terry here but I wonder how well he did in general with the main voting bloc--the kid/tweens/young adults? Even though Michaela didn't get a lot of Itunes love she may have a lot of votes. And, then there is Liz. I think we are discrediting her because of the lack of Itunes numbers but the country voters usually show up in full force for people they like...so, if she has hooked them (it will be harder since she is not a guy) then she could easily take the 2nd spot behind Cassadee. Here are the scenarios:

Blake:

1: (this is definite as tptb will take "purchase" votes over calls anyday, regardless of how many people actually phoned/texted): Cassadee is in based on sales.

2: Terry, Michaela or Liz. Again, probably Terry based on sales unless the producers think they can tweak Mkichaela to make her a little more mainstream and increase productivity in the near future. She certainly has the talent. As for Liz, if the country bloc showed up in force she could be in as well.

Blake's pick-- If Terry doesn't get an auto audience save I think he is out...Blake loves having a country artist and he seems to genuinely like and believe in Michaela. I believe he would have a very hard decision between Michaela and Liz but he might surprise us and actually pick Michaela. Either one of these girls against Terry?--he picks the girl.

Adam:
    top - Melanie and Amanda. If there is some shock here then he will advance them as his choice. Seems like the rd spot is wideopen....thoughts?

Same thing vice-versa. Remember the first season? My favorite, Dia, was the Queen of Itunes. Yet she still lost out to Javier because he had the most overall votes. So don't go by just the Itune numbers. You're also right about the country thing. Anybody remember a couple of seasons ago, when Scotty the country guy won American Idol? Week after week after week he did nothing but sing a country song, and week after week after week he kept getting voted through. So don't discount the country fans.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread