+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 10/29 The Voice: Season Knockout Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/29 The Voice: Season Knockout Rounds!! **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I actually really liked Mackenzie's version of Call Me Maybe . He is so quirky!
    Since I have never heard the original version, I can't say how his stacked up. I thought it was okay, but nothing spectacular.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I did not care for Mychal's version of Don't Let the Sun Go Down. Too bad, I loved his Al Green song in the earlier rounds.
    I was disappointed because I really liked him in earlier rounds. But that was the wrong song choice for him, I think. Also the guy who sang Walking in Memphis (I don't remember names yet) - wrong song choice for him.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I was disappointed because I really liked him in earlier rounds. But that was the wrong song choice for him, I think. Also the guy who sang Walking in Memphis (I don't remember names yet) - wrong song choice for him.
    I agree, both made bad song choices.
    The guy who sang Walking in Memphis (was his name Sam?) had his head cocked so far back the entire time he was singing. It made my throat hurt just watching him LOL That can't be a comfortable way to sing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567