+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Season 4 Judges

FORT Regular

Re: Season 4 Judges

Usher and Shakira were a MUCH BETTER addition and the chemistry with Adam and Blake was/is great - much better all around I'd say. Shakira actually thinks about someone other than herself and Usher has some very good coaching skills! Probably won't watch next season.
    NCLurker and Quemoni like this.

They need to dump CeeLo and get another super-involved mentor like Shakira...perhaps someone like the gal from Lady Antebellum?

I guess Christina and CeeLo are back next season, but then for the Spring season (2014) all 6 are going to have some role.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Why can't we have two men two women? Adam, Blake, Xtina (or whoever), and Shakira?
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I like the blind auditions and drift away until the viewer voting.

What is wrong with the people from the Voice? Don't they realize the increase in ratings is due to the new judges. Don't they read all the positive comments for the new judges and the ones where people DO NOT like the old ones, especially, Christina. (I didn't detest her, but compared to Shakira, she was not all that.)

I read that Shakira is leaving to spend time with her new baby and baby daddy, so she may not have accepted another season OR that could her excuse. Still, another replacement should have been found. I bet The Voice producers have gotten a lot of emails of complaint about it.

Once again TPTB prove how dumb they are...the increase in ratings (especially in direct competition with an overall better group of AI folks this season) is obviously due to the new judges...
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Hey, people...it's NBC...not the brightest tool in the box of networks.
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    They need to dump CeeLo and get another super-involved mentor like Shakira...perhaps someone like the gal from Lady Antebellum?
    Yeah, CeeLo doesn't seem to spend much time with his team, especially last year as he was quite busy with other projects. Looks like he is pretty busy now too with a reality show and putting out a new album with Goodie Mob. But, if there was a choice between him and XTina, I'd choose CeeLo.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I saw Blake's new video featuring his new song this weekend. OMG! I LOVE IT! I must have some hillbilly bone in me, because this is very redneck song, but I still love it. Blake looks so HOT in this video. Miranda is in it too. I think there are some hip hop artists who also appear. If you want a laugh, check it out. I can't post the link because it's on you tube. I'm not sure if there is any other link.
    The name of the song is Boys 'Round Here.

I have my issues with Blake, but he is irresistable in this video.

+ Reply to Thread