+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Season 4 Judges

Re: Season 4 Judges

I saw that same show, and didn't get anything from that other than what I posted upthread.
    Raye6696 likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

FORT Regular

UGH...Shakira leaving, Christina coming back... :-(
    CupidGuest likes this.

Yeah, I'm not happy either.
    football_chick likes this.

I had heard one of the coaches weren't returning...but didn't think it would be Sharika....not happy....don't like Christina. It's been nice to watch and not be blindsided by "headlights" all the time.....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Didn't know what to expect when Shakira & Usher replaced Christina & Cee-Lo, but I LOVE them as mentors compared to the other two. Don't want Shakira to leave. I feel like Shakira really tries to highlight her artists and is more open to musical variety than Christina has. I've been a fan of Christina's for years, but imo, Shakira is a better fit for the show than she is.

Any reason why Shakira is leaving?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Shakira has been living in Spain where her boyfriend/baby daddy plays soccer. She doesn't want to be too far away from him for long stretches. Smart girl. Plus with baby Milan, it's a good thing to keep the family close and not an ocean apart.

I would love it if Shakira stayed and am not happy that XTina is back. XTina is reportedly being paid 17 million! She is not worth that, not anymore anyway. I hope she's been taking notes. She does not have to have the girls falling out of her shirt but you can still show some skin and look classy/sexy. Ah well, hopefully she will pick the same pop princesses like before and be out as soon as the voters get their say. It would make me laugh out loud if that happened again.

The producers must be loving the high ratings they are getting week after week. The rating haven't dropped after Blind Auditions like they have in the past. Wonder if the ratings will stay as high with CeeLo and XTina back?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

JunieGirl...it would be funny if all of Xtina teams was eliminated pretty quick. Would hate it for the contestants though...well, that also depends on their personailities and genre and ability.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

It wouldn't bother me if they replaced Shakira with someone else other than Christina. Sharkira did a great job. I bet somone else could too. Now, it's like they are taking a step down bringing Christina back. Not good.
    combatcutie and Shoepie like this.

I hear that both Shakira and Usher are out next season. Supposedly, they've already signed Christina ($17 million) and are in negotiations with CeeLo. I kind of like the idea of bringing in two new people each season. I really don't want to see either XTina or Ceelo back.
    Shoepie and mandmmom2 like this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread