+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Season 4 Judges

Re: Season 4 Judges

I do retract my previous comments about being unsure how the new coaches will do. I'm still reserved around Usher (as his personal life doesn't always jive with me).

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I know that many have mentioned that Blake abandons the country singers he chooses, but it appears that he does keep at least one employed. Gwen Sebastian, from last season has sang back up with him many times. She appeared with him tonight on ACM awards. I always recognize that beautiful voice of hers.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

She was interviewed on the GAC Red Carpet and said how exited she was.

I did miss him co-hosting with Reba this year. It just wasn't the same chemistry with Luke Bryan.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I don't like country music but I watched the award show last night because Blake was the MC! His cohost was adorable.

I googled Miranda Lambert and learned she came in 3rd on Nashville. I had no idea she had been on a reality show. Very cool. She soared to the top just like Carrie U and Kelly. I love that! She is gorgeous; I have not payed close attention until last night. And she won another award.

She was unknown until 2003 and now she is married to Blake! That is quite a story.

If I were a country performer, I think I might give another coach a shot, because Blake will have country performers to spare and another coach might keep you around for that reason. Plus, I don't think Blake hestitates in sending home country artists on his team. He'll keep one around, but I don't think your odds of doing well on his team are that great.

Does anyone know how it's going for Blake's winner from last season?
    Shoepie likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    She was interviewed on the GAC Red Carpet and said how exited she was.

I did miss him co-hosting with Reba this year. It just wasn't the same chemistry with Luke Bryan.
    I loved her last season and was so disappointed that he let her go. Yet, things have a way of working out and she is singing back up for one of the hottest country stars out there. I noticed that she even has a duet with him on his new album so I ordered it today. Love his new single.

Reba bugs the snot outta me, but she is a great co-host with Blake. Luke Bryan was a little stiff, but those are pretty big shoes to fill.

ETA: Canadian_angel what is it that bothers you about Usher's personal life? Have I missed some juicy gossip?
    Last edited by JunkieGirl; 04-08-2013 at 10:47 PM.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I hope the rumors of the former judges returning are rumors too. I like the new ones. I suppose it possible that Blake and Adam could take a break though. That would open it up for Ceelo and Christina to come back while keeping Usher and Shakera.

Usher made some comment on the second show this week about his "first" season, which might imply there is another season in his future. I hope so as this is the right mix for chemistry we've seen so far. Of course, they still have to battle and then promote for the live voting, but the audition rounds have been a hoot.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Looks like Usher is going to be pretty tough with his team members but just because he is taking his coaching job seriously, which is good. I really like him and Shakira so much better than Ceelo and Xtina. Ceelo just leers at all the attractive women, and Xtina and her snooty attitude can stay gone! In fact, I think an "X-out Xtina" movement is called for.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I love them all. I didn't have a problem with Cee Lo or Christina either.

+ Reply to Thread