+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Season 4 Judges

Re: Season 4 Judges

I wonder if Shakira's pregnancy is going to factor into this at all especially the live portion.

I'll just stick this here instead of making another thread, but The Voice has been renewed for Seasons 4 & 5.

To the Point

I honestly think of the two C's as filler anyway. CeeLo has really seemed less thrilled with the process this time around and Xtina needs to get over herself just a wee bit. Don't get me wrong, I think Xtina has mega talent, but she's not nearly as "all that" as she would like to believe. She however, has seemed more relaxed this time around. It's very obvious that Blake and Adam forged a real friendship through this show and they are quite entertaining.

FORT Fan

I enjoy the interactions between Blake and Adam (and the other 2 sorta) as much, or more than the blind audition rounds.

150238495.jpg

Blake Shelton
    No stranger to perceived homophobia, Shelton was heavily criticized after he tweeted, "Re-writing my fav Shania Twain song ... Any man that tries touching my behind he's gonna be a beaten, bleedin', heaving kind of guy."
    Blake Shelton's Homophobic Tweet Advocates Violence Against Gays? Star Apologizes
    Is Blake Shelton Homophobic??? | PerezHilton.com

Cee Lo Green
    In June, the singer and "The Voice" co-hostlashed out on Twitter after a Minnesota music editor gave an episode of the hit series a lackluster review. He tweeted: "I respect your criticism, but be fair! People enjoyed last night! I'm guessing you're gay? And my masculinity offended you? Well f--k you!"
    Cee Lo Green tweets homophobic comments following negative review LGBTQ Nation
    Cee Lo Green calls me gay, asks if his masculinity offends me - Minneapolis - Music - Gimme Noise

Why I love The Voice

fbstuff.jpg
    JunkieGirl and Katydyd like this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

^^ i like the full pic even more!!

I have to say, as much as i DO miss Cee Lo, Shakira can stay forever. She is simply a doll, smart, fun, funny, and as smart as she is talented. Class act and she can do Sexy the right way! She comes off much more passionate and caring than Xtina.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Regular

I say keep Usher & Shakira over Cee Lo and Christina any day!

I bet Christina and Cleeo may not be able to come back, unless Adam and Blake take a break.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I bet Christina and Cleeo may not be able to come back, unless Adam and Blake take a break.
    Adam and Blake can't take a break. They are the biggest draw of the show, IMHO, besides the contestants of course. :wink

I'm sure that Christina and CeeLo had it written into their contracts, that they could come back after a leave of absence. All four of them most likely did. But if the ratings keep rising as they have been, their contracts could be bought out. *crosses fingers*
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread