+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: 5/8 The Voice 2: Finale **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/8 The Voice 2: Finale **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by www View Post
    Wtf is christina wearing?
    That is what I was wondering! LOL She FORGOT her pants again!!

Jermaine! He was my pick from the beginning. He's paid his dues and is SO talented. Plus, he seems like a nice guy, which is always a plus! I'm so happy for him!
    Cootie and Mari79 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Can I flip my predictions upside down?

Oh, well. Guess I will just grab a rope and my skateboard and tie it to the mini-van.

CONGRATULATIONS JERMAINE!

'Grats to Blake too. I am so happy for the both of them. I would have been fine with Jermaine, Juliet or Chris winning. I jumped ship from TeamBlake, so that's probably why he won. Or maybe it was the Pope cake. haha

The only group sings that I liked were Juliet, Jamar, Erin & (gasp!) Ray Lynn. Tony & Jordis sounded good too, although Jordis sounded better when she was harmonizing, not her solo parts.

P.S. Thanks for moving my post Arielflies! You're a doll!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for spoilers! So happy for Jermaine! He got all of my votes last night Can't wait to see it!

Jermaine Paul messed me up! I don't wanna be messed up! Congratulations Jermaine!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I liked all the contestants that made it to the finale but i'm super excited for Jermaine and Blake that they took the win. It's unfortunate for Chris Mann that he had Aguilera as his coach however, i think he could have placed higher if not for all the drama IMO.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I liked all the contestants that made it to the finale but i'm super excited for Jermaine and Blake that they took the win. It's unfortunate for Chris Mann that he had Aguilera as his coach however, i think he could have placed higher if not for all the drama IMO.
    I think the drama hurt both Chris and Tony.

Yeah Jermaine. was I the only one squicked out by the older women squeeing over Justin Beiber. I mean the kid looks 12 and Omg its just wrong,lol
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think Blake had alot to do with Jermaine's win, he's super popular & country music fans would throw their votes his way because of Blake. In a race this close being all four contestants were equally good maybe the mentor was the difference. No matter who won it would not have been a disappointment.
    kateb likes this.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Of course I'm disappointed. I really wanted Tony to win. ITA about Blake helping Jermaine. Blake is one of the Twitter kings. He really campaigned hard for him.

Jermaine is good, but I stand by my statement last night that he's not as good as Javier. I did sample "I Believe I Can Fly" on itunes though and it was fantastic. I missed that performance last night but seeing the clips I was blown away.

I still probably wouldn't buy his stuff, but I'm ok with his win. The only person I really didn't want to win was Juliet. I just don't find her endearing at all.

Tony was on the local LA news saying he was ready to move on. I think he seemed a bit glad it was all over so he never has to see XTina ever again. With his itunes sales, I'm sure he was expecting to win or at least finish in top 2. No doubt he was disappointed especially since 99 Problems went as high as #3.

ETA: The whole Bieber thing doesn't bother me at all. He seems like a nice enough kid. As far as the older women screaming for him, I'd say some of that was part of the audience commitment. And some of it I'd liken to that countdown clock back in the day when Mary Kate And Ashley would be legal. That was started by men in their 30's who thought they were hot. Justin is 18 so I'm ok with it.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread