+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 5/1 The Voice 2: Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

Re: 5/1 The Voice 2: Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Happily, I enjoy all four of the finalists. I wonder if they will still have a two-hour performance show next week with only the four people?
    sparklete likes this.

Looks like Cee Lo and the audience felt the same way. I think Juliet has a great chance to take this whole thing if she picks the right song next week.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I'm surprised that the vote split from America was that large for Team Cee Lo. I think Jamar was quite surprised by it too.

FORT Fogey

Sad to see Jamar go
    taracran and norealityhere like this.

Honestly I like all 8 of the finalists. Some I think will have better careers than others. And I think Cee Lo will still help Jamar. Jamar is a quite the entertainer, but not sure how many albums he will sell. But I think his peronality could fill arenas!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Looks like Cee Lo and the audience felt the same way. I think Juliet has a great chance to take this whole thing if she picks the right song next week.
    I've grown to really like Juliette (and Katrina...big scowl). I'm looking forward to hearing more from them regardless of the outcome of this show. Juliette has such a cool tone to her voice, I can't wait to hear her singing her own stuff and seeing what can be done with her voice.

Now that Jamar is gone, I think that the way is pretty clear for her to make it to the end.

Although Jermaine is really good and kind of cute. I think he could take it away from her.

I know that Chris M is the other singer but I have no idea who the 4th one is and struggled to remember Chris. I'm thinking the will be out fairly quickly.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I love me some Adam, I really do. But......I wish he would have let America decide. Same with Cee Lo, though at least he got it right. If I was Katrina, I would feel beyond upset. She's the only one who won the audience vote that didn't advance. She deserved to be in the finals By the same token, Tony has to wonder whether or not he really earned his spot in the final four. As for Jamar, I do like him, but he didn't look sad to me, he looked pissed!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Go Chris!!! Go Tony!!!
    homeontherange likes this.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I love me some Adam, I really do. But......I wish he would have let America decide. Same with Cee Lo, though at least he got it right. If I was Katrina, I would feel beyond upset. She's the only one who won the audience vote that didn't advance. She deserved to be in the finals By the same token, Tony has to wonder whether or not he really earned his spot in the final four. As for Jamar, I do like him, but he didn't look sad to me, he looked pissed!
    I guess we will see how big Tony's fanbase is. He doesn't sell particularly well on Itunes. (When compared to other contestants)

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Sorry but I don't think Tony has to wonder any such thing. I feel like the only reason he struggled last night was song choice. He performed great, but I wasn't fond of the song. His vocals were on point though as was his stage presence. I thought Katrina did well also, but I'm Team Lucca all the way.

Honestly, I'm surprised that Tony had so few votes. He has more Twitter followers than all of the other contestants combined. That means his fan base is there. Hopefully this news will be the wakeup call his fans need to get out and vote next week. He has the backing to win it all because of his social media presence. He just has to make the right song choice and fans have to vote.

Adam knows Tony has a better shot. He's known it all along. Where Tony has struggled is song choice. He needs another FU Xtina moment to seal the deal.
    homeontherange likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread