+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 5/1 The Voice 2: Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/1 The Voice 2: Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm okay with either advancing, but Adam's blathering about why he chose the way he did and his comments tonight are irritating me!

Here's the thing, with the exception of Erin, the girls have consistantly sold more songs on Itunes. This is the part of all these shows that makes me crazy.

Allowing a zillion votes that cost nothing, is no judge of how well a artist will do when they are let into the wild. In the past, that was understandable. But now with Itunes, Amazon downloads, etc, you can track who would sell the best more accurately. I wish votes that cost money would be given more weight. At least with this show it is a factor. But I am not going to buy the same song ten times to help a contestant. At the very least, a download should count as ten votes.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

The lounge at least looks more fun tonight....

Cyndi Lauper's having some trouble. I'm not sure a live performance like this is the best for her. Especially when the background noise is so overpowering.

Cyndi shouldn't do these shows. Her mic is never right and it always sounds off. And someone really needs to muzzle the band. I might have to start watching auditions and skip the real shows.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Oh heavens. This is awful! I need to switch back to DWTS. What is this mess? It's all screaming at each other, they aren't even in sync. I hate this Beverly/Cyndi mess. Why isn't she singing with her mentor?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Cyndi Lauper and Beverly!! That was great!

I see from the posts no one liked it. lol Well, I liked that the loud music woke me up. lol

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Cyndi Lauper's having some trouble. I'm not sure a live performance like this is the best for her. Especially when the background noise is so overpowering.
    LOL, there we go copying each other again! :o)
    canadian_angel likes this.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Oh heavens. This is awful! I need to switch back to DWTS. What is this mess? It's all screaming at each other, they aren't even in sync. I hate this Beverly/Cyndi mess. Why isn't she singing with her mentor?
    I agree!! I had to mute!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Also important, why isn't she singing a song of her own, instead of some old hit. All three other finalists how new songs, at least a extended album. Vicci dropped her 4 sound lp today. Javier and Dia have albums out I believe.

+ Reply to Thread