+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 4/24 The Voice 2 Results Show: Adam and Cee Lo Teams **West Coast Spoilers**

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

Re: 4/24 The Voice 2 Results Show: Adam and Cee Lo Teams **West Coast Spoilers**

Pick Juliet!

Re: 4/24 The Voice 2 Results Show: Adam and Cee Lo Teams **West Coast Spoilers**

Cheesa was off tune .....badly. I have auto correct on my kindle and it tried to change Cheesa to cheddar....lmao!
    AsIs, homeontherange and Jaceegirl like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Who did they pick? I saw who America picked but who did the judges pick?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Who did they pick? I saw who America picked but who did the judges pick?
    Katrina and Juliet
    VanJagSol and Jaceegirl like this.

Thanks, couldn't wait till tomorrow to watch it to find out.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    They have one hit, Dog Days are Over!

Tony got America's vote. We are one for one so far!
    They have more than one hit Or rather, She has more than one hit. I love Dog Days, but Shake It Out and All This and Heaven Too are my personal faves.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Isn't Juliet that girl who during the battle round wasn't very friendly about her competitor? Making snide remarks? She has a good voice but do not think she is a nice person.
    I did like Matah during her audition. She was glowing. I liked Tony so much better with the beard and the song choice!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    Isn't Juliet that girl who during the battle round wasn't very friendly about her competitor? Making snide remarks? She has a good voice but do not think she is a nice person.
    I did like Matah during her audition. She was glowing. I liked Tony so much better with the beard and the song choice!
    Cheesa was the not nice girl during the audition.

I remember Cheesa stepping all over her competitors lines in the song. Made me dislike her, but she does have a nice voice.

Dog Days is the only song I have heard from them and identify them. But it was wrong of me to say they only have one hit. Just one song they are really known for unless you are a fan I guess, would have been more appropriate. She has a great voice.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

To the Point

Juliet and Cheesa were both less than nice during the early rounds. They were really over confident and rude to the other contestant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123