+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 4/16 The Voice 2: Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/16 The Voice 2: Performance Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Jordis is gone?? Jesse too? I picked wrong time to let family use the computer and tv. Missed it! Love Jordis and Jesse! Love Erin too.

I'm watching my recorded version and wow, that Team Christina number was a hot mess.

When Team Blake was singing their group number, I figured out who RaeLynn reminded me of... Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montanna. And that is not a compliment!
    bee stung lips and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I thought they each dropped one. Christina with Jesse and Blake with Jordis.
    Thanks, Allie. I couldn't get my head around it from just reading the comments.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

OMO
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Jordis was number one on the rock charts for a few days. With her gone in frees up my viewing time as she was the reason I was watching this season.
    Ditto. Raelynn over Jordis? Jordis was a diamond in the rough. Blake blew it. Luckily Everybody Loves Raymond reruns are on in that time slot to keep me entertained.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Christina, stop rambling! The producer dropped the ball. He/she is usually in the hosts ear demanding a name. At least the hasty ending saved us seeing Ceelo and the cat. There is always a bright side.

I swear the other judges are praising Rae Lynn so Blake will keep her, increasing their chances to win. I cannot believe they all thought that performance was good. Really, I am stunned. And he lets Jordis go?

FORT Newbie

Jesse's sins were unforgivable -- he didn't tremble in Christina's presence, laud her as the most important voice of this generation, or accept all her advice good and/or bad. So clearly he didn't deserve to win.

I was totally shocked when Blake cut Jordis! WTH? That was a stupid move.
    From the looks on Adam & CeeLo's faces you could tell they both thought Blake made a huge mistake.

Basing his decision on the fact that she was in the B3 was dumb. I bet she would have done much better in the voting this week after her fabulous 'sing for your life song' last week, and her performance last night. Both of those songs were a million times better than the rock song that landed her in the B3.
    JunkieGirl and gochapgo like this.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    When Team Blake was singing their group number, I figured out who RaeLynn reminded me of... Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montanna. And that is not a compliment!

If you've ever watched the train wreck that is Toddlers and Tiaras and listened to one particular contestant sing "Cutie Patootie", then you know who I think of when she's singing!

I am partial to Chris Mann as well, having already heard him sing before the season started. Being from Wichita (like my hubby) only helps him along in my mind. Like any televised/viewer voting show, it isn't all about talent. Personality and appearance are thrown in there as factors. For me, Chris has it all.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralfdallas View Post
    Jesse's sins were unforgivable -- he didn't tremble in Christina's presence, laud her as the most important voice of this generation, or accept all her advice good and/or bad. So clearly he didn't deserve to win.
    Gawd, you are so on-point with your observations it isn't even funny. This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Oh the horror of him not regarding Christina as the legendary diva that she clearly is. :eyeroll
    Shoepie and Jaceegirl like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread