+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 4/10 The Voice 2: Second Week Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/10 The Voice 2: Second Week Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I understand what Adam was saying, but clearly the singers do better when they are able to choose songs they are most comfortable with. They will sound much better on songs that they know suit their range or abilities. Having the coaches pick the songs in these final rounds doesn't necessarily help the contestants shine. It is kind of like asking Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez to sing a Celine Dion song.
    That was my thought. They are always trying to "challenge" the contestant to sing in a manner that they aren't comfortable with. Therefore, the contestants are being set up for a fall and it shouldn't be any surprise when they shine more on songs they choose themselves. Even if it is from a predetermined list, it's still a choice.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Finished watching the show last night and I just have to say...the pointing at the crowd thing that James does (over and over) makes me crazy. I don't know why, but it completely annoys me!!!

I missed the results show.
    I can't believe Tony Lucca made it through. I think his singing is totally cheesy and highly forgettable.
    I wanted KIm to go through.
    Have to say, I liked the singers a lot better last year than this.
    Too many singers who are getting their weak voices overpowered by these big production numbers.
    redsox girl and JavaJo like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567