+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: 4/9 The Voice 2 Second Group to Sing for Votes **West Coast Spoiilers**

Re: 4/9 The Voice 2 Second Group to Sing for Votes **West Coast Spoiilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    They are doing themselves and these contestants a huge disservice by having it so long. I am staring at the screen with a glazed over look on my face by the time the last singer comes around. I can't even remember the first singer anymore at that point. This is after I've fast forwarded through the commercials, the intros, and the judges comments. I can't imagine how much more painful it is watching these 2 hour shows live.
    It is beyond painful. I don't have the luxury of fast forwarding, because I don't have a DVR. So I just flip around to other channels during the commercials.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Re: 4/9 The Voice 2 Second Group to Sing for Votes **West Coast Spoiilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Last week Jermaine was the 5th highest seller on Blake's team, but was in the top three for votes. And his second or third highest singer was booted from the show. I remember Jordis was 4th, but #1 on the rock chart.

So Itunes is just one measure of popularity. I think it should weigh more heavy on the outcome tho. If a zillion teeny boppers are voting a zillion times for thier favorite boy, but arn't buying songs, it won't bode well for that singers album sales.
    Last year, Dia (my favorite), was Queen of iTunes. They even said she had gotten the most downloads the night they announced the winner. However, the overall vote-getter was Xavier (sigh). So, yes, it's not just actual song downloads, it's text and call votes, too.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112