+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: 2/13 The Voice Season 2 Blind Auditions

Re: 2/13 The Voice Season 2 Blind Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Rewatched the episode and a few things occurred to me regarding Jordis.

First, I still love her and want to see more of her.

Second, She was a bit flat in spots towards the beginning of the song, hope it was just nerves.

Third, shouldn't be surprised to see her on The Voice. This show shares something with Rockstar... Mark Burnett!

Hope we see a few more standouts that didn't make it to the end for those shows. Storm Large would be cool!
    I had to watch it again. Loved the coaches interaction. I agree with being a bit flat, but she had a great voice Didn't watch Rockstar so I came to her fresh. She was a good pick.

Re: 2/13 The Voice Season 2 Blind Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I had to watch it again. Loved the coaches interaction. I agree with being a bit flat, but she had a great voice Didn't watch Rockstar so I came to her fresh. She was a good pick.
    Same here. I usually only watch the big reality shows on network tv--Amazing Race, The Bachelor, the singing shows. I had never heard of Rockstar or the other cable shows until last season of The Voice, when people here mentioned them. Therefore, I'm coming to all these contestants fresh, too.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789