+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: 2/5 Premiere Season 2

Re: 2/5 Premiere Season 2

After a commercial break, we find out that Jesse picks Christina.

I'm glad he picked Xtina! It would have been too deja vu if he had gone to Adam. Adam was a bit pushy last year, hoping some of the really good singers go to the other coaches this year. But I like all the finalists last year. Not dissing any of them.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Daniel seems like a really nice guy, but seems to lack confidence. He started off really shaky. Blake called his singing pitchy.

No one turned around and he's understandably upset. He asked what he could work on and they said his pitch and control.

Daniel does seem like a really nice guy. I agree with them not turning around. But hope we see him again after he gets some more control.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Oooh, they're previewing that a "man from Christina's past" steps up. I know it's just ominous hype, but I wonder if she'll recognize his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Daniel does seem like a really nice guy. I agree with them not turning around. But hope we see him again after he gets some more control.
    Can someone who auditions and doesn't get picked audition again in another season? That would be neat if they allowed that.

I don't see why not. On that other show you have contestants who auditioned multiple times.

Juliet is a rocker who started touring at 16. I'm not sure how old she is now? She looks a little rough around the edges, but I like her voice and Adam quite obviously loves her (he's standing up singing along).

Cee Lo and Adam have turned around. Christina turns around right at the end.

I kind of hope Juliet goes to Adam.

I think the ticker said she was 25.

And we get the first of the Adam and Christina bantering.. bickering... trash talk...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast