+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: The Voice: Final Results Show *SPOILERS*

Re: The Voice: Final Results Show *SPOILERS*

Quess what? Some will be haters because their FAVE didn't win. I think they are ALL winners and will succeed.

Congrats to the four finalists on The Voice.
    KELBEL and spockwhat like this.

I'm happy for him, he's old and really needed this. She's young and will be just fine. I did want Dia to win but I'm ok with it being him, he's done his time and been shafted by record companies. They are all such nice people and likeable, that makes it hard to see any of them lose.
    AsIs and mandmmom2 like this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

So were Dia's, she sang ballads or turned her songs into ballads. Bev and Vicci were the ones to rock out.

All four were very good, he was my least fav of the four, but still deserved it. He and Dia are neck in neck on Itunes, so his songs sell.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Regular

As someone who's seen him do a whole set live, I couldn't be happier. The guy worked his ass off for years and deserves this more than any artist I've ever met. He does do more than ballads, he just used ballads on here as a strategy because that's what show off his vocals the best on the show. He's got a whole thing going on under that hat of his.

Given the choice between Javier & Dia, Javier was the easy choice. Still don't understand how Dia has all this support, must be the country thing. Only one thing could stop the country force, Justin Bieber throwing his twitter supporters in Javiers direction.

Has anyone speculated that the judges will be entirely different next season? (Maybe this is not the right place.) That will throw any chemistry and appeal to chance.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

I'm the latecomer tonight ... and looks like I will be a little disappointed. I'm catching up and am only at the beginning of the show so far; Vicci was awesome!
    But, all of them are really good and any one of them could have won. Congrats to Javier, even if I do agree with his kids and wish Vicci could've won. He does have a great voice, though, and deserves all he gets.
    Nice thing about not watching live is I can ff through the social media room!

I have liked Javier since the beginning so I am happy that he won.

They are all good and I am happy it is being picked up for another season. Getting tired of AI.
    taracran likes this.

LT1

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
    Given the choice between Javier & Dia, Javier was the easy choice. Still don't understand how Dia has all this support, must be the country thing. Only one thing could stop the country force, Justin Bieber throwing his twitter supporters in Javiers direction.
    Before the Voice, Dia already had a really strong fan base through her band.

Quote Originally Posted by quentcomps View Post
    Has anyone speculated that the judges will be entirely different next season? (Maybe this is not the right place.) That will throw any chemistry and appeal to chance.
    Only Christina is still in negotiations. She's trying to double her $220K per episode, hence the pouty attitude on last nights show. This is not a secret or spoiler, it was front page on the AP the other day.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread