+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Live Semi-Finals 06/21 **SPOILERS**

Re: Live Semi-Finals 06/21 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Smart choice! I wish he would have picked Jeff instead. Also, how much would it suck knowing you were almost picked.
    Casey kind of grew on me last week. Wasn't feeling her before. Jeff has a few dings for me. I hate sob story contestants. I don't care. I care if you can sing. Period. Jeff was turning into a Gokey for me. The second thing, is I very rarely like vibrato singing. So his vocal style also annoys the hell out of me. He seems like a sweet kid, but glad I don't have to hear him or his story anymore.

I know that's kind of harsh, but it is singing show.

And yeah, it would really suck to hear you almost got picked. But I doubt Adam was all that sincere on that. I think between the two of them Casey had a lock on going home. Not sure who Adam would have picked between Javier and Jeff, that would have been tougher to call.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I think it would suck to have to rehearse and then not even get to perform.

I don't understand how the coaches score their performers?

Frenchie singing "Like a Prayer". Says she is out of her comfort zone.

Wish they hadn't put her on the platform, she nervous up there.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

once she got off the platform she sounded a whole lot better.

It's not my favourite rendition of the song. I don't know if they don't turn their mics up enough, but whenever there are choirs of people singing, the performers/contestants seem to get drowned out.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I think it would suck to have to rehearse and then not even get to perform.

I don't understand how the coaches score their performers?
    I'd bet money they go with their gut for these cuts. Not sure what happens tomorrow.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am not a Casey fan, and was disappointed with her selection. All of the other choices were expected.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If you want to be spoiled, their tunes are on Itunes now. Don't download yet, not sure it would count in the voting. But all the singers who were active before the show have tunes there as well.

FORT Fogey

My favs:

Blake - both girls equally
    Christina - Bev but Frenchie is a close 2nd
    Cee Lo - Vicci
    Adam - Casey

Nakia has been a snooze fest for me, but I did enjoy his performance tonight.

Oh Adam, Adam, Adam. Nakia was not even close to as good as Adam Lambert or P!nk!

+ Reply to Thread