+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Live Show 6/14- **SPOILERS**

Re: Live Show 6/14- **SPOILERS**

Well, call me Scrooge but I'm not on the Xenia bandwagon. Her performance was entirely forgettable for me, and I'm not interested in seeing a mouse who's afraid of her shadow trying to learn how to perform. This is national tv, not the school talent show, so I want to see people who are ready for the big time.

I was surprised that Blake didn't choose Patrick. If I'm remembering correctly, didn't he choose Patrick in the battle round over some other guy whom people liked more? I felt sure that Blake would continue that trend and part of me would have been surprised even if he had picked Jared.

Loved CLo's group number! I'm glad that CLo didn't take it seriously but stayed true to his personality. It was my favorite song of the night.

I don't even know what Adam sang. I just vaguely remember a choir. I had the same thought as above: a choir? Really?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Xenia's is a maturity issue.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was happy with Christina's 2 final ladies. They were definitely the best in her group. And, I have to say, they live up to the premise of this show - the Voice.
    And, I was glad to see Blake's picks, as well. It was no surprise that he picked Xenia. She's got a lovely, unique voice and garnered a majority of downloads on ITunes. He's also been Xenia's biggest cheerleader since the beginning. I also have to agree with his point about "malleability."

Can anybody tell me if Nakia was on American Idol in the past? He looks very familiar.
    TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

You have mistaken Nakia for the Nokia Theater, the new home of American Idol

And oh yeah, that's Kevin Covais that sung "Stop and Stare". He's all grown up now.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 06-17-2011 at 02:43 AM.

No, I have not mistaken Nakia for the Nokia Theater.
    I have seen Nakia before. I thought I might have seen him on Idol
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Well, call me Scrooge but I'm not on the Xenia bandwagon. Her performance was entirely forgettable for me, and I'm not interested in seeing a mouse who's afraid of her shadow trying to learn how to perform. This is national tv, not the school talent show, so I want to see people who are ready for the big time.
    I was surprised that Blake didn't choose Patrick. If I'm remembering correctly, didn't he choose Patrick in the battle round over some other guy whom people liked more? I felt sure that Blake would continue that trend and part of me would have been surprised even if he had picked Jared.

Loved CLo's group number! I'm glad that CLo didn't take it seriously but stayed true to his personality. It was my favorite song of the night.

I don't even know what Adam sang. I just vaguely remember a choir. I had the same thought as above: a choir? Really?
    I agree, to me she sounds like a Poor Man's Nora Jones so I dont find her all that 'rare'. Nora does Nora MUCH better.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213