+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Live Show 6/7- **SPOILERS**

Re: Live Show 6/7- **SPOILERS**

I wonder how different AI would have been if she hadn't been released/kicked off it.

Frenchie wins my vote.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    Why can't Stars just age gracefully. I hate plastic surgery and things of that nature. Just grow old like the rest of us.
    Grow old gracefully? She's 30! She may have had some botox but I don't think she's had anything major. I think her extensions were bad and her makeup was horrible.

And you say "grow old like the rest of us" but plenty of middle America gets botox or surgery. There's no crime in it. That being said, I don't think Christina's age is a factor. I think it's her hair and makeup plus the outfit. I agree with the person who said she looked like a drag queen. But I don't think her age is the issue.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

I wonder if the coaches are afraid to criticize others' team members because it will make it look like they're trying to stack the deck against certain singers so they have a better chance of winning. That could explain some of the love shown tonight. Or maybe they're doing it to stack the deck in their favor by helping advance weaker singers????
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Oh The Voice I have missed you. I love this show and the talent is much better than Idol. For me, Team Xtina has the weakest team. The weakest links are Raquel and Lily. I liked Patrick Thomas a lot when he first sang, but now feel he is the weakest link on Team Blake. I don't want the other 3 to leave. Love, love, love Dia and what she did tonight was phenomenal. There is such a great tone to Xenia's voice and yes while she is so young, there is a raw talent that needs developing. Depending on what genre of music she chooses I would love to hear or buy her album. Same with Dia. Jared Blake is so hot, plus he is a great singer too. The eliminations are gonna be really tough for Team Blake, and already I'm dreading it.

Oh and I thought that the Queen medley was pretty cool until Xtina's part.

LT1

Go Dia!!!

What the hell is up with Xtina tonight? She is totally acting like a Diva Bitch! I can't stand her and she looks terrible!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Regular

I think ppl are only saying xtina looks bad, b/c they remember her "dirrrty" days, where she had the awesome time of 18-24 year old genetics, now that she's getting older and having a kid, ppl can't just let go of those images like 8years ago.

Dia stole it for me tonight. Wasn't a "cover" - was totally original. Loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    I think ppl are only saying xtina looks bad, b/c they remember her "dirrrty" days, where she had the awesome time of 18-24 year old genetics, now that she's getting older and having a kid, ppl can't just let go of those images like 8years ago.
    In my opinion she looked bad because her shorts were to short and tight, her hair looked liked a bad 80's hairdo, and her makeup could have given Tammy Faye Baker a run for her money! Plus she had a bad attitude all night
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread