+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Voice 5/31 Round 4 Battle Round *Spoilers*

Re: The Voice 5/31 Round 4 Battle Round *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I think Christina didn't pick Cherie because she isn't "over the top"...not just in singing but personality too. Chrisitina picked personalities similar to hers.
    That is the exact kind of thing folks are ragging Blake Shelton for. I don't get why it's OK for her & not Blake.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    That is the exact kind of thing folks are ragging Blake Shelton for. I don't get why it's OK for her & not Blake.
    No clue....I have theories but they are just that....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

It's not. It's just that his choices are marginally worse than hers so he gets called out first.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    It's not. It's just that his choices are marginally worse than hers so he gets called out first.
    I prefer Blake's choices to Christina's. I think its all just a matter of taste.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

For the most part Blake wasn't getting blasted for the quality of his choices. He was taking it for not stepping away from his Country roots. I think his choices are better than hers.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I think both of their choices suck.

It will be pleasantly surprising if any of Blakes' or her choices make it to the end, but I think it's going to come down to CeeLo and Adam. Adam is really playing the smartest thus far.

For the most part Blake wasn't getting blasted for the quality of his choices. He was taking it for not stepping away from his Country roots. I think his choices are better than hers.
    Perhaps others feel the same way I do - that a bad voice with a country twang is much worse than a bad voice without a country twang.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Perhaps others feel the same way I do - that a bad voice with a country twang is much worse than a bad voice without a country twang.
    I don't know... I don't want to listen to either, country twang or not. If it's bad, it's painful, period.

I bad voice is a bad voice, twang or not.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I bad voice is a bad voice, twang or not.
    Yeah, a bad voice is a bad voice, but the twang just makes it worse, like a broken leg is a broken leg, but being broken in two places makes it worse.

Bear in mind that your average (and I stress the word average, as opposed to every) country fan is going to think that a bad opera voice is worse than a bad country voice.

+ Reply to Thread