+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

Re: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

I missed the last couple of picks. Thanks for letting us know! I'm happy they picked the main person I wanted them to last time. I'll Youtube the rest!

Why did the people who came back for their second chance wearing the exact same outfits they wore on first auditions? Was this all shot in the same day I wonder? The judges had on different outfits, or at least Christina did anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Why did the people who came back for their second chance wearing the exact same outfits they wore on first auditions? Was this all shot in the same day I wonder? The judges had on different outfits, or at least Christina did anyway.
    I think the "auditions" were shot the same day, but just shown on two episodes.

Really enjoying this show so far. I still think Adam has the strongest team. I wonder if I'll change my mind when they show them all together and battling next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Yay on Jared! For some reason, I really like him. Glad he was picked this second time. I remembered his voice out of all of them so far.
    This guy is my favorite and I am so happy that Bake picked him up!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

The Thompson sisters from American Juniors! They made it! They are actually better than I thought they would be.

Is Devon really Kevin Covais?

I love this show!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

I really like this show, but I have to say that I'm somewhat disappointed to hear such references as "pitchy" and the general picking of generic pop voices. My favourite voices (Neil Young, Johnette Napolitano, Jeff Buckley, Ron Hawkins, Ronnie Lane, John Doe, Steve Earle, Mike Ness, Johnny Cash et al.) would all have been dismissed out of hand on this show and on AI, and they are all vastly more interesting than the voices that are being chosen.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

My money's on Patrick Thomas. And I'm not really into country that much. But to me, he was kind of like the Josh Groban of country.

Last night's show only rated a "B" from me, compared to last week's "A" talent.

BTW, Javier Colon did nothing for me last week. Nothing! They said he was holding back, so I hope that's true. I want to love him like everyone else seems to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I really like this show, but I have to say that I'm somewhat disappointed to hear such references as "pitchy" and the general picking of generic pop voices. My favourite voices (Neil Young, Johnette Napolitano, Jeff Buckley, Ron Hawkins, Ronnie Lane, John Doe, Steve Earle, Mike Ness, Johnny Cash et al.) would all have been dismissed out of hand on this show and on AI, and they are all vastly more interesting than the voices that are being chosen.
    So true. I became a huge Neil Young fan in the mid 1990's. I just fell in love with his body of work. I didn't realize until 2009 that critics has panned his vocals for many years. I was shocked. LOL I saw it in a documentary about him. I think when you are a song writer, it overcomes the challenge of having perfect vocals, although,I still don't see what's wrong with Neil's voice. LOL

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

So, where was the guy everyone hated from Rockstar? Lukas?

Looks like they didn't air every audition maybe.

+ Reply to Thread