+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

Re: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

It still might be sort of blind except for a few towards the end. How many voices did they listen to?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
    #21 Jared Blake - Made it the 2nd time around on Team Blake. Now only Adam has spots to fill
    Yay on Jared! For some reason, I really like him. Glad he was picked this second time. I remembered his voice out of all of them so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    CLo looks like he wishes he could pick her. Neither Blake nor Adam pick her. Both look like they regret it now. Wonder if it's because she's young and pretty.
    No wondering here, it's because she's young & pretty. She was better last week but I wished somebody picked her.

Casey, blond with guitar, folksy vibe. Adam picks her.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

#22 Casey Watson - Don't remember her before so I guess she's doing better this time around. Adam picks her up, she will have a tough time advancing though.

FORT Fogey

I like that the judges appear to enjoy listening to singers from outside their genres, even when they don't pick them. You can see them kind of grooving to the music while they listen.

And Adam chooses the girl who lost out with the wrong song choice earlier tonight. She does appear to have some range in terms of genre. I'm not totally sold on her voice, but it's hard to tell in such a short clip of music.

Miranda, who sang "House That Built Me" earlier. Now singing "Rolling in the Deep" and Adam picked her.

Wonder if it was just because he was tired and didn't want to listen to any more contestants?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

#23 Angela Martin - Adam's patience paid off, she was good. Teams are set.

Angela has stalker eyes. But I do like her voice, think she has a bit to offer if she gets good advice.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Good. Next week there won't be any conflict between DWTS and the Voice. I'm tired of flipping back and forth between the two.

Not sure I'm crazy about next week's boxing ring set, however.

+ Reply to Thread