+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

Re: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

Contestants singing in random order. Lily up first, Xtina said she regretted not picking her. She picks her, but only at the very end.

Sorry, Adam needs two, Blake needs one.

Sonia up now. CLo regretted not picking her, but his team is full now.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Contestants singing in random order. Lily up first, Xtina said she regretted not picking her.
    Christina picks her, but I really think that was not a good song choice for her. There's something about such young singers singing songs that really demand, as a voice teacher I know says, "more miles on the odometer" to get them right. It's not just a question of getting the notes right; it's getting the emotions right.

Sonja did a better version of "If I ain't Got You" but glad Xtina got her girl.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

C'mon pick Sonja, she has a good voice!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

CLo looks like he wishes he could pick her. Neither Blake nor Adam pick her. Both look like they regret it now. Wonder if it's because she's young and pretty.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

2nd Chances

#19 - Lily Elise - Sang Alicia Keys "If i Ain't Got You", horrible song choice. Christina chose her at the last second, Christina regretted not picking her before so its all good.

#20 Sonia Rao - Sang "Chasing Pavements", she was not as good as last week. Once again judge regret once they turn around.

Jared--bald guy with guitar singing "Not Ready to Make Nice." Sounds good. Blake chose him.

Now it's just Adam left.

FORT Fogey

At least Sonja had a good attitude about it.

Is it really all that much of a blind audition anymore? Surely they might be able to recognize a voice they came close to choosing the first time.

Glad Blake turned around, because this guy has a decent voice. Though it does make things much more boring from now on, because Adam has only himself with which to compete.

Nice version of the Dixie Chicks song.

#21 Jared Blake - Made it the 2nd time around on Team Blake. Now only Adam has spots to fill

+ Reply to Thread