Thread: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

Re: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

More apparent battle round filler clips

#13 - Sarabee - Chose Blake
    #14 - Casey Desmond - Chose Adam
    #15 - Justin Greenan - Chose Christina

FORT Fogey

Seems to me luck of the draw has an influence on whom the judges/coaches choose.

They were a little more likely to hit that button last week, held back in the middle of the pack to leave room for possible surprises later on, and now that they've got so few singers left and spots to fill, they're more likely to hit the button again, simply because they have to.

Not really feeling the same immediate love Blake felt for this girl.

Adam faking being nauseous over C-lo's comments about how she's warm and cozy just like the song is actually pretty funny. And she goes with Blake anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think it's a lot of fun to watch the judges/coaches, with their backs turned to the singers, looking back and forth at each other and daring each other to hit that button. Particularly fun when C-lo got the look because somebody was singing his song.
    I agree!

Dia singing "Bubbly" Lovely voice. Blake and CLo again. Blake calls her "earthy," which is true. CLo calls her cuddly. She picks Blake.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

#16 Dia Frampton - She was good, nice tone to her. Blake almost immediately chose her, Cee-lo rang in late. She chooses Blake.

Another country guy tackling "Hillbilly Bone." Like him so far, great voice. CLo only one to pick him. Blake says good voice but not enough attitude for song. Congratulates CLo.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

#17 Curtis Grimes - Chose a Blake song. Not familiar with Blake songs but I was not impressed. Neither were the judges, oops Cee-lo chimed in at the last second. Very interesting. Blake had a good point, song did not have enough swagger to to it (my words, not his)

FORT Fogey

Clearly, if you want Blake to pick you, you do not do a song of his or his fiance's.

Strictly on a voice basis, I thought that guy had a decent bass voice. Better than some who've gotten more attention paid to them. Considering how many spots are still open and how few people are left to audition, I'm surprised he didn't get at least one other person to turn around.

1 singer left but several spots to fill, so going to be wildcard round with discarded singers coming back. Hope that girl Blake rejected gets another chance.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
    #17 Curtis Grimes - Chose a Blake song. Not familiar with Blake songs but I was not impressed. Neither were the judges, oops Cee-lo chimed in at the last second. Very interesting. Blake had a good point, song did not have enough swagger to to it (my words, not his)
    I don't think it was the right song, but I think he has a voice that could be developed. Song choice has been hurting a lot of people tonight.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
    Blake Shelton has some amazing songs, most of which would be far better suited to that guy's voice. I groaned when I heard he was going to be singing Hillbilly Bone...it's probably my least favorite Blake song. Too bad that guy has no idea how to pick a good song...I think Blake might have chosen him if he had decided to sing Austin or I'll Just Hold On or one of Blake's other sweet, sad songs.

+ Reply to Thread