+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

Re: The Voice 5/3 ***Spoilers***

Noooooooo! Don't sing "The House that Built Me!!!!"
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Noooooooo! Don't sing "The House that Built Me!!!!"
    Another contestant tackling a song by Blake's fiance. First one got rejected. This one, Angela, sounds pretty good. Rejected, though.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I doubt that this is the actual order of the blind auditions, but watching this raises a question. How do they determine the order, big big advantage going earlier than later due to a lack of spots.

#10 Angela Wolff - She has a nice country voice, surprised nobody chose her. Numbers game hurt her with Adam.

She totally picked the wrong song. If she follows Blake she should have known it would be a mistake. She had some nice runs making it her own, but she tackled a song with history.

Coming out on National TV not the nicest way to break to your Dad, dude!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Buttoned-down white guy trying to sing "Hey Soul Sister." Not really working, but Blake chose him. I don't why. The previous girl was much better. Blake not very enthusiastic.

Bet the coaches are glad they get to eliminate some of their mistakes choices.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

#11 Tyler Robinson - Sang Hey Soul Sister, interesting choice. Once again OK, not great, only chosen by Blake. Looks like a bit of a reach to me.

I hear the radio version and the Glee version singing "Hey Soul Sister" and this guy while not bad, fell a bit short.

Nakia, who looks like a Blues Brother, will sing "Forget You" by CLo.

Love this guy! Passison and energy and great voice. Best tonight.

CLo loves it and so does Blake. Latter says he could barely hear Nakia for the crowd cheering. Picks CLo. Whoo hoo! Looking forward to hearing him again.
    Last edited by Babbred; 05-03-2011 at 10:06 PM.

#12 Nakia - Sang Cee-lo's "Forget You". He was good, definitely worthy of being picked (though not as good as Cee-lo & he lost some steam towards the end also). Chosen by Cee-lo and Blake, obviously chose Cee-lo. Easily best of the night.

FORT Fogey

I think it's a lot of fun to watch the judges/coaches, with their backs turned to the singers, looking back and forth at each other and daring each other to hit that button. Particularly fun when C-lo got the look because somebody was singing his song.

+ Reply to Thread