+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Christina Aguilera - Coach

Re: Christina Aguilera - Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was referring to females, but what do I know. Time will tell.

It wasn't her lack of hair that was my issue. I didn't care for her voice. I liked Frenchie's voice.
    Sinead's a female and she did alright until she threw herself off the cliff with her behaviour.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Raquel's abundance of hair makes up for the others.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

I personally haven't liked Frenchie's lack of hair since she first appeared on the show. I have nothing against her personally; I think it was a terrible injustice that she was kicked off AI and I hope she does well on this show. I simply don't like women who choose to go around with no hair, for purely aesthetic reasons. That goes for any woman, not just famous female singers. That being said, however, maybe Frenchie and Jared could pair up to become a duo.

A bald man, OTOH, can be incredibly sexy. (There was a reason I used to love "Star Trek: The Next Generation," and it wasn't just the spaceships. ) Yep, I know, I'm contradicting myself. But women are supposed to be fickle, anyway.
    Last edited by Babbred; 06-01-2011 at 06:59 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

She made a mistake by not keeping Cherie. And I think her team has a big chance of having the most eliminations early on.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    She made a mistake by not keeping Cherie. And I think her team has a big chance of having the most eliminations early on.
    Yeah, why did she do that? She most have a good ear. What's wrong with her?

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I personally haven't liked Frenchie's lack of hair since she first appeared on the show. I have nothing against her personally; I think it was a terrible injustice that she was kicked off AI and I hope she does well on this show. I simply don't like women who choose to go around with no hair, for purely aesthetic reasons. That goes for any woman, not just famous female singers. That being said, however, maybe Frenchie and Jared could pair up to become a duo.

A bald man, OTOH, can be incredibly sexy. (There was a reason I used to love "Star Trek: The Next Generation," and it wasn't just the spaceships. ) Yep, I know, I'm contradicting myself. But women are supposed to be fickle, anyway.
    I guess I prefer that women have hair (for aesthetic reasons also), and I just find it a strange attention grab to go bald. I guess I just like it when people are just themselves... keeping it real. All of that said, it's their right, I just don't like how it looks.
    As for Sinead, brilliant singer or no, I hated it when she went bald. It was her reasoning for it: that she was so gosh darn beautiful, she didn't want people to focus on that, but on her music. Puhlease. She still tried her best to look gorgeous in all her videos and all we ended up getting was "isn't Sinead so beautiful even with no hair?"

I'm not sure why she didn't pick Cherie. Maybe she thought there were too many country artists on the show. I can think of three: Jeff, Curtis, and Patrick.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Regular

Everyone may not agree with me, but 3 of the people Christina choose aren't good singers. Frenchie, that other bald girl, and that horrible pitch girl from the last episode all should have been eliminated. Congradulations Raquel, you going to make it to the final 4 the way this show is set up, since the live show eliminations will go per coach, meaning only 1 of them can be eliminated for every 4 and Christina is guaranteed to have a contestant in the final 4.

I'm liking this new toned down Christina! She looks so much prettier this season and I love her simple hair style. I know that she lost some weight and instead of wearing revealing outfits like she did when she was a little heavy (still had a great figure), she's been wearing outfits that are subtle and stylish, showing more of her great legs instead of her boobs, lol. And she's been really supportive and sincere in her critiques of the contestants. Looks like a season off was a good move for her.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fan

I think she saw how Shakira performed as a judge and noticed what a positive reaction Shakira received from the viewers. I think that paired with the fact she looks so much better and most likely feels better about herself has made her much more palatable this season. Hopefully the kinder, gentler Christina sticks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456