+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 4/24-4/25 The Voice 12: Live Shows Continue

Re: 4/24-4/25 The Voice 12: Live Shows Continue

Quote Originally Posted by Anique_vanbeek View Post
    It make me so sad there are only two replies on this thread. I remember back during Joe Millionaire there were hundreds of people posting. What happened? Facebook? Twitter? Where did everybody go???

Anyhoo, I thought Mondays show was horrible. Horrible choices in songs and horrible performances. There is still a star in the bunch for me and it's Lauren Duski. I love her and I think she's will be in the final two along with the cute black lady, Venessa Ferguson, with the cute outfits.
    Yeah. That seems to be true of so many previously popular shows.

I didn't start watching the voice until a couple of years ago, and there were far fewer posts for it than for most of the other reality TV shows I watched. Has it ever had a big following here? Like in the earliest years? Seriously asking, because I was always mystified by the way that no one seemed interested in talking about the singers here like they did for American Idol.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

You can check prior show threads as we've covered it since season 1, but they've pushed so many seasons, one after the other, that I think some, like me, have become bored with the process and maybe burned out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

For me it's not the process that's got me burned out, it's the over the top screeching, shouting, etc. that the coaches push, which has gotten worse over the seasons. I still like the blind auditions. I think the singers sound better before they start getting coached.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

You may be on to something there. I do enjoy the audition portion much more than the team competition portion.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yeah. I tend to enjoy the auditions most, followed by the battles and knockouts. By the live show, I've stopped caring as much.
    Misty8723 likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I read but post more when it gets down to 6 . I think it is a little over saturated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12