+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Arielflies
  • 2 Post By Sissy

Thread: 11/27-11/28 The Voice 13: Live Shows

11/27-11/28 The Voice 13: Live Shows

Live Top 11 - The top 11 artists perform; the bottom two artists compete for the Instant Save.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 11/27-11/28 The Voice 13: Live Shows

Now that DWTS is over, I've gotten a chance to catch up with the singers, and there were some fantastic performances tonight! I even had to vote!

I also voted for the first time. I really enjoyed the singing last night.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

They are all really good...It is hard to choose who to NOT vote for. I guess my favorites are Brooke, Davon, Addison, and Chloe, but they are all great singers.

I like Red, but there are a few others I like too. I'm just not good with remembering names. The ones I don't care for are the ones who feel they have to shout / scream / shriek in every song, I usually turn the volume down. Not saying they are not talented, just not my cup of tea. I like subtlety and story telling.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

My favorites Chloe and Addison have made it through to top 10 so far. Chloe's song was rated at a #1 rating on iTunes, Addison was the next highest rated. The third singer I like is Noah...waiting on his placement.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a feeling Red or Ashland may win this season. A few others are good, but those two sound very established.
    "Listening is often the only thing needed to help someone." ~ anon

I think it's pretty clear why Janice Freeman was voted off and it sure wasn't because of her singing. Her voice was great, but her physical appearance was just atrocious. There are just TOO many people in America that couldn't get past a bald headed woman with a tiny shaved head on top of a gigantic obese and oddly shaped body. Sorry, but it's true....people still care about appearance.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Anique_vanbeek View Post
    I think it's pretty clear why Janice Freeman was voted off and it sure wasn't because of her singing. Her voice was great, but her physical appearance was just atrocious. There are just TOO many people in America that couldn't get past a bald headed woman with a tiny shaved head on top of a gigantic obese and oddly shaped body. Sorry, but it's true....people still care about appearance.
    Wow...I didn't like the way she screamed her songs, both Monday and Tuesday nights, but that is a pretty low blow cutting her down for her appearance. I don't guess she can help the physique she was born with...and you know she has been through cancer treatment, which probably explains the bald head. I hope that people are sensitive enough to not base their vote on this garbage...But who knows? maybe there are more people out there that feel like you I didn't vote for her, though, because of the screeching...
    Last edited by Sissy; 11-29-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    Misty8723 and Moontat like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    My favorites Chloe and Addison have made it through to top 10 so far. Chloe's song was rated at a #1 rating on iTunes, Addison was the next highest rated. The third singer I like is Noah...waiting on his placement.
    These are my favorites as well...I love the way they interpret and sing the songs. I didn't like Noah as well this week, but he will surely get lots of votes. He likes to change things up, and that usually goes over well ...if it sounds good.

+ Reply to Thread