+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 4/24-4/25 The Voice 12: Live Shows Continue

4/24-4/25 The Voice 12: Live Shows Continue

Still in the upper teens, I think.

Remember East Coast/Midwesterners to vote.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 4/24-4/25 The Voice 12: Live Shows Continue

I admit I'm not in a great mood tonight, but most of these people are giving me a headache. Stop with the shrieking already and sing! I think my favorite was Brenley, who just sang that wonderful Linda Ronstadt song without a ton of embellishments. Even the people I usually like were getting on my nerves. It's like they all went to the Christina Aguilera School of Over Performing.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I admit I'm not in a great mood tonight, but most of these people are giving me a headache. Stop with the shrieking already and sing! I think my favorite was Brenley, who just sang that wonderful Linda Ronstadt song without a ton of embellishments. Even the people I usually like were getting on my nerves. It's like they all went to the Christina Aguilera School of Over Performing.
    I actually gave up half way through. This has not been my favorite season so far in general, but what I heard last night was just bad.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

It make me so sad there are only two replies on this thread. I remember back during Joe Millionaire there were hundreds of people posting. What happened? Facebook? Twitter? Where did everybody go???

Anyhoo, I thought Mondays show was horrible. Horrible choices in songs and horrible performances. There is still a star in the bunch for me and it's Lauren Duski. I love her and I think she's will be in the final two along with the cute black lady, Venessa Ferguson, with the cute outfits.

I agree, there used to be tons of posters. I would come here the next day and enjoy reading all the posts. I don't know if people are not interested in the show anymore, or just not interested in posting about it.

I just listened to the ones I missed last night and the only two I actually enjoyed were the Brenly (Long Long Time) and the girl who did Heat Wave. Too much r&b, too many runs and embellishments. Ugh.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

I didn't enjoy Mondays' show either except for TSoul, Brennly, and Lauren.

I agreed with the bottom two, but I wish the other guy had gone home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Me, too. He has such a boy band look. He might do well in a group, but not solo.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I agree with many of you. I've stopped watching. The judges really seem to push the over-the-top singing/screeching and it turns me off.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I agreed with the bottom two, but I wish the other guy had gone home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could have sent both of them home really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast