+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton - Coach

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Blake Shelton - Coach

Was pokin' around the internet last night and found this very interesting video.

Let's just say what a haircut and publicists can do for a good ol' southern boy.

the-blake-shelton-tapes-once-lost-now-found

Oh and the Swon Brothers signed a record deal with Arista Nashville. Other artists on that label include Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley and Kix Brooks, so they'll be in great company.

Congrats to them!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Oooh should have checked further before posting, Miranda Lambert is also on the label. And so is one Angie Johnson from season 2. She was the army girl who was on CeeLo's team.

I see Danielle Bradbury has a song out, called Heart of Dixie. I've heard it a couple times on the local station. I like it.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I see Danielle Bradbury has a song out, called Heart of Dixie. I've heard it a couple times on the local station. I like it.
    A couple of weeks ago it was around #19 on the CMT Top 20 Video Countdown.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

I hadn't seen this article until recently.

Cute.

10 things you didn't know about Blake Shelton

Blake and Gwen sittin' in a tree...

It's Official! Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Are Dating | E! Online

It's official, y'all!

There has been numerous speculation surrounding Blake Shelton and his Voice co-host Gwen Stefani's possible romance, especially after E! News exclusively obtained photographs of the twosome canoodling at a Halloween party, but the rumors are no longer just rumors anymore.

Shelton's rep has confirmed to E! News that the pair are definitely dating. Yeah, you read that right. They're a couple! Let the hybrid name brainstorm begin! (We're leaning more toward Glake. Gwake? Blwen? Whatever feels right.)

Stefani flew to Nashville which instantly sparked questions as to whether or not the rocker is going to be attending tonight's CMA Awards alongside Shelton. E! News has heard that won't be the case, but given the happy announcement, who knows if they've decided to make a grand debut, after all?

Plus, they're clearly a fan of surprises.

LOOK: Get an in-depth timeline of Blake and Gwen's blossoming romance

Meanwhile, Blake's ex, Miranda Lambert, who is also expected to be at the CMAs tonight, has caught wind of the romance occurring on set of The Voice.

"She was not surprised to hear of the romance between Blake and Gwen. They were always pretty flirty," a source tells E! News. "Miranda and Blake were on the rocks on and off and knew that this could always be a possibility."

Blake and the No Doubt songstress made waves when they were spotted participating in some PDA over the weekend at Maroon 5's Halloween party. In the photos exclusively obtained by E! News Shelton was holding Stefani close with his hands on her shoulders, eventually moving them down to her waist. One hand later landed on her backside.

In another photo, Gwen was spotted looking up adoringly at Shelton as they chatted at Adam Levine's soirée.

Looks like we'll have much more PDA to come!

Us Weekly was first to report the story.
    Punkin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Shelfani? Who cares ... they're both on the rebound. Let's see how long it lasts.

Total publicity stunt. Nothing more.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I don't see the attraction to someone who drinks so much alcohol. He even drinks at work. I like Blake, but that just turns me off.

+ Reply to Thread